spinners in the challenger series

Cricketics

not a great deal of bowling by them.. the way ojha was hyped.... looked totally diff from the way he was made out to be a good spinner Piyush didn't bowl good either.. Amit Mishra seemed to be okay.. produces that googly ball often which is good.. only he was the one who looked decent.. anyone impresed with spinners in this trmnt???

Amit Mishra is the best of the lot atleast on current form and of the players in display in the tournament.... he tweaks his leg break more than Piyush, has very good flight and drift and nice turn, decent wrong un... bear in mind, he is bowling against the breed of batters who are best in the world against spin... he is a decent fielder and can whack the ball a lil in the slog... i think, he should be one of the 3 spinners along with Bajji and Murali karthik, who should be rotated per series.....

Good Leg spinners are like express pace bowlers.... can get hit for quite a few, but can change the match in an over and Mishra proved it today... Gambhir is a very good player of spin, was beaten in the flight as well as didnt read a wong'un came down the track and was fooled.... the next delivery was a perfect delivery too... i am beginning to like this dude.... he is a better investment than someone like Powar... speaking of which the whale has lost quite a bit of fat... personally, i would like to see piyush or mishra on the tour to australia and preferably Mishra...

Good Leg spinners are like express pace bowlers.... can get hit for quite a few, but can change the match in an over and Mishra proved it today... Gambhir is a very good player of spin, was beaten in the flight as well as didnt read a wong'un came down the track and was fooled.... the next delivery was a perfect delivery too... i am beginning to like this dude.... he is a better investment than someone like Powar... speaking of which the whale has lost quite a bit of fat... personally, i would like to see piyush or mishra on the tour to australia and preferably Mishra...
if u followed mishra closely.. u would notice mishra flights the ball too.. but flights better and produces that googly ball and some other variationz.. guy seems to be offcoruse a better stroke maker witht the bat then powar..