Actor playin

Cricketics

You are now hiding behind the " Pakistan's bowlers did ok , its the batsman that screwed up" , because you speak with the benefit of hindsight. What if Pakistan didnt come close ? What if pakistan was bowled out for 170 in the 40 th over ? what would you have said then ? Something along the lines of " Surely Gul should have played on this pitch" , i would assume. Just because Pakistan got away with it , doesnt mean not picking Gul isnt a mistake. The pitch was so responsive to fast bowling .Ifthikar bowled Gibbs with a one that swung back in AFTER the 20th over. Now , how many times do you see that happen in a one-dayer ?
That the batsman screwed up even more.... And this is now my third time saying it but you keep ignoring me but I agree that Gul should have played. I put it in bold that time to make sure you don't overlook it. But Gul exclusion wasn't the reason for the loss.
That the batsman screwed up even more.... And this is now my third time saying it but you keep ignoring me but I agree that Gul should have played. I put it in bold that time to make sure you don't overlook it. But Gul exclusion wasn't the reason for the loss.
Fair Enough.