Mahanama to officiate in Indo-Pak ODI series

DesiChap

MM' date=' that thread is going to haunt you for the rest of your MB life ... I have already made sure that there is a backup copy of that entire thread stashed away on my PC ... to be used at appropriate times .... :hysterical:[/quote'] BB , i am sure you would have heard the saying " Everything in this life has a price". I think you can kinda see where this is going. How much for pressing the erase button on that file in your PC ? :D P.S - Here you go , DC has joined too. I guess its just a matter of time before Bumper turns up too. Thank God Castled isnt a regular poster. By the time he logs in again , this thread will be long lost, ( I hope).
Let me look in??? Dude, you clearly dont know tamil :hysterical:
Dude, You call that Tamil ? The only comparison i can think of is that it looks like a Hindi spoken by a 2 year old Malayali Kid with Kris Sreekanth being his teacher . :hysterical:
BTW MM do u think I should invite Radhika to this thread ... :haha: ?
Why BB ? Dont you think there arent enough posters already on my case ? You guys are so mean/wicked, to go after an innocent young man like this. I am going to complain to my mom. :hysterical:

Harbhajan's doosra is diabolical. Murali's is borderline but Harbhajan really does let it bend and straighten on his doosra. Akhtar was bowling clean for a couple of years IMO, but these days he really does chuck it with fervor. Saqlain is the only spinner I have seen who could bowl a doosra without a kink/natural limitation over a few overs and more.