ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory

FischerTal

ICF Chess Grand Prix Season 1: Road to Glory  

1. 1.

• All classical
    • Follow the same pattern that's been going on so far

PP can you make it clear plz I have 2 matches in round 1 so each has to play 5 classic n 5 survivals(10 mins) so after this I have got 8 games n what is this advancing to next stage requires on my part? how many min I have to win? n when will the round 1 begin? n what abt tag games?
now since jusarrived is also playing,you dont have to play KXIP. we have 12 players now so its all equal. the team that has the most numbers of points after 10 rounds will advance to the candidates tournament. for the two losing teams, the player who has scored the most points for his particular team will also advance to the next stage, so in total, we will have 5 players for the candidates touranment, where it will just become an one-on-one duel against others. round 1 starts today hopefully. you have to talk with your opponent for the round on a time thats feasible for both of you. after your match is over, post your result on this thread via screenshot so there is official confirmation on who won or if you guys draw. i was thinking about tag games before but it will be too complicated so im scrapping that. hopefully this answers all your questions.

now since jusarrived is also playing,you dont have to play KXIP. we have 12 players now so its all equal. the team that has the most numbers of points after 10 rounds will advance to the candidates tournament. for the two losing teams, the player who has scored the most points for his particular team will also advance to the next stage, so in total, we will have 5 players for the candidates touranment, where it will just become an one-on-one duel against others. round 1 starts today hopefully. you have to talk with your opponent for the round on a time thats feasible for both of you. after your match is over, post your result on this thread via screenshot so there is official confirmation on who won or if you guys draw. i was thinking about tag games before but it will be too complicated so im scrapping that. hopefully this answers all your questions.
got it bro just as a suggestion that now we have 3 teams of 4 members each we can have 4 classic rounds n 4 timeblitz which will mean that a team member of one team plays all the members of other 2 teams only once. Also what is the prize money for top 3 candidates. Also mentioning of final teams in OP would help. :icflove:

got it bro just as a suggestion that now we have 3 teams of 4 members each we can have 4 classic rounds n 4 timeblitz which will mean that a team member of one team plays all the members of other 2 teams only once. Also what is the prize money for top 3 candidates. Also mentioning of final teams in OP would help. :icflove:
ok bro i will make it 8 rounds then. for prize money people need to give me donations so i can distribute to winners in end. ill put up everything in OP right now

too late for this edition, i already have the rounds set up zakk :(( but if you would like to donate some money, that would be GREAAAATTTT :icflove:
:((:((:(( kam se kam time to dete entry ke liye, bas ek raat me league bana kar sab teams bhi bana lete ho jab sab soye hote hai :asleep: ab paiso ki baat na kar mujh se :((