ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread

nanda14792

ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

I had same reaction for Binny/DK for Rahane :beee: Rahane belongs to top league in IPL.Always done well for RR
Binny/DK for Rahane isn't that bad. Really. But in IPL Raina is in a different class altogether - yes, he hasn't fired in this one till now but his previous record, and the fact that we are going to India now, suggests that he will be back very, very soon.

But in IPL Raina is in a different class altogether - yes, he hasn't fired in this one till now but his previous record, and the fact that we are going to India now, suggests that he will be back very, very soon.
Same for Mishra

I'm just looking for value in the exchange. If I get a good player in exchange then I will sell. But till now I haven't...so no exchange.
What about your benchwarmers Hodge,Neesham? Can't you get replacements for them :dontknow: Lord is playing with 10 players only -- Shaun Marsh (atleast ok), Baba Aparajith, Jasprit Bumrah, Iqbal Abdulla, Deepak Hooda :WTF:

Binny/DK for Rahane isn't that bad. Really. But in IPL Raina is in a different class altogether - yes, he hasn't fired in this one till now but his previous record, and the fact that we are going to India now, suggests that he will be back very, very soon.
Raina performed in previous IPL mainly due to opener getting out early and having enough overs.Here thats not happening with Smith-Baz.Not sure how that'll change much in India

What about your benchwarmers Hodge,Neesham? Can't you get replacements for them :dontknow: Lord is playing with 10 players only -- Shaun Marsh (atleast ok), Baba Aparajith, Jasprit Bumrah, Iqbal Abdulla, Deepak Hooda :WTF:
:(( De Kock and KP were out before that too:giggle:

Offers for exchange from other owners I m sending my list down Steyn Baz Leo's fav Johnson GG Miller (though FI has declined it) Rahane Finch Smith Starc Aaron
Tambe/BK for GG?

yeap that sounds interesting. Let me check this one out. How many matches Koli plays at home n how many does KP play at home :hmmm: n then we can decide on this. :nice:
ok meri taraf se bhi abhi pakka nahi hai dekhta hu :two_thumbs_up: