ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread

nanda14792

ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

Ok guyz lets decide on tomorrow's timings 4 5 6 8 9 pm slots available 3-4 n 7-8 not available becoz some of us are playing fantasy league :icflove: it shdnot take more than half an hour to get through with this window as there will be only 3 owners SG, FI, Lord & LR up for this transfer window n probably Tmkr if wanna use rtm come to a common tym guyz faast :nice:

Ok guyz lets decide on tomorrow's timings 4 5 6 8 9 pm slots available 3-4 n 7-8 not available becoz some of us are playing fantasy league :icflove: it shdnot take more than half an hour to get through with this window as there will be only 3 owners SG, FI, Lord & LR up for this transfer window n probably Tmkr if wanna use rtm come to a common tym guyz faast :nice:
I'm okay with any of the above ones:dance:

Gayle is probably out of the tournament. 30maarkhan should allowed a replacement only AFTER the 2nd transfer window has closed so that we at least get a chance to get the players we want otherwise he can choose any player he wants without going for an auction.

Gayle is probably out of the tournament. 30maarkhan should allowed a replacement only AFTER the 2nd transfer window has closed so that we at least get a chance to get the players we want otherwise he can choose any player he wants without going for an auction.
yeap but we need the confirmation still here to be posted :icflove: n if he does it then I will have to give him immediate replacement as per OP. Another option could be allowing him to use transfer card 3 in tomorrow's window and not before it.

Lord yrr kuch specific bolo stand le k jaise 5 bje :hmmm:
yaar main saara din vela hu,toh kuch bhi chalega :giggle: 5 baje theek hai :nice: waise FI se confirm kar lo kal ke baare me,usne bola woh nahi aa payega :hmmm:

yeap but we need the confirmation still here to be posted :icflove: n if he does it then I will have to give him immediate replacement as per OP. Another option could be allowing him to use transfer card 3 in tomorrow's window and not before it.
It would be unfair to other teams if he is allowed to replace Gayle before the transfer window or even in the transfer window (bcoz Gayle was for 115 bilz so he can buy any player he likes whereas other teams will have limited budget). Let the transfer window close then he can choose any player he likes.