ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread

nanda14792

ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

It would be unfair to other teams if he is allowed to replace Gayle before the transfer window or even in the transfer window (bcoz Gayle was for 115 bilz so he can buy any player he likes whereas other teams will have limited budget). Let the transfer window close then he can choose any player he likes.
he will be replacing Gayle and that'll be end of his wildcards.I dont see how this is unfair.

he will be replacing Gayle and that'll be end of his wildcards.I dont see how this is unfair.
array he should be allowed to replace Gayle but only after tomorrow transfer auction has happened so that other teams get a chance to buy the players they want in the auction - he can select any player he wants while we all have to go for auction. Just my opinion - if other teams think otherwise then I'm ok with it.

array he should be allowed to replace Gayle but only after tomorrow transfer auction has happened so that other teams get a chance to buy the players they want in the auction - he can select any player he wants while we all have to go for auction. Just my opinion - if other teams think otherwise then I'm ok with it.
his player is injured,ours isnt.thats the rule.injured out gets immediate replacement.It sucks but the rule should be followed

yaar main saara din vela hu,toh kuch bhi chalega :giggle: 5 baje theek hai :nice: waise FI se confirm kar lo kal ke baare me,usne bola woh nahi aa payega :hmmm:
Ok guyz lets decide on tomorrow's timings 4 5 6 8 9 pm slots available 3-4 n 7-8 not available becoz some of us are playing fantasy league :icflove: it shdnot take more than half an hour to get through with this window as there will be only 3 owners SG, FI, Lord & LR up for this transfer window n probably Tmkr if wanna use rtm come to a common tym guyz faast :nice:
I will be in office at this time but will come sneakily for the auction. 5 is fine :two_thumbs_up:

yeap but we need the confirmation still here to be posted :icflove: n if he does it then I will have to give him immediate replacement as per OP. Another option could be allowing him to use transfer card 3 in tomorrow's window and not before it.
official confirmation http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=312800 n will tell you my replacement in a while

that is not offcial confirmation,it just says according to reports.Nothing has been said or confirmed by RCB camp. koi replacement nahi milna chahiye :headshake::hitler:
agreed. Official confirmation is not given yet. Nanda should wait before giving a replacement :agree: