ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread

nanda14792

ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

Have exam on tuesday so gonna study on monday. All owners mutually decide on tymings. Available tomorrow full day till midnight(12pm ist).Please decide asap on this by taking a stand. This was an xtra transfer window which was incorporated in the schedule agst the 2 t.w rule inspite of suspicion over my availabilty. Decide fast let me know. :icflove:

Have exam on tuesday so gonna study on monday. All owners mutually decide on tymings. Available tomorrow full day till midnight(12pm ist).Please decide asap on this by taking a stand. This was an xtra transfer window which was incorporated in the schedule agst the 2 t.w rule inspite of suspicion over my availabilty. Decide fast let me know. :icflove:
I am okay tomorrow after 12 noon:two_thumbs_up:

IF all the owners are available then can we have the auction AFTER the MI-RR match late in the night because it is only with that match that we will know whether MI or RR will go through so if the auction happens before that match then we won't know whether to buy players from MI or RR... OR, Nanda had said that he had an exam on Tuesday - so if he would be free after his exam on Tuesday in the evening then we can have the auction on Tuesday evening?