ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread

nanda14792

ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

I dont even have options for all games.so dont agree:--D
+ 1 :--D
All teams have players from at least 3 out of the 4 teams so you can always have someone form one of the teams in a particular match. My point in making this suggestion is that - suppose I make a CSK player as Captain and CSK goes out. Then I won't even have a captain - that would be wrong.

All teams have players from at least 3 out of the 4 teams so you can always have someone form one of the teams in a particular match. My point in making this suggestion is that - suppose I make a CSK player as Captain and CSK goes out. Then I won't even have a captain - that would be wrong.
Thats the risk you have to take.More fun that way :--D Anyway lets see what Nanda says

No capt to stay for week even if the team goes out :nice: Can someone post here the currents point for players bought in transfer window 3
Bailey : 309 Yadav : 117 Simmons : 452 Pollard : 274 Akshar Patel : 270

Waise SG was reasonable just second thoughts..... Since no mtch today so it will give us all another day to think Think on it guys as will I do.....!!!!!
Final decision is yours,I am okay with whatever you decide TMKR and adi arent here so lets wait for them maybe?

Waise SG was reasonable just second thoughts..... Since no mtch today so it will give us all another day to think Think on it guys as will I do.....!!!!!
:two_thumbs_up: My suggestion - either allow captain change for each match OR allow captain change in case your captain's team is knocked out. Lets ask everyone and whatsoever they say is okay with me.

Gameweek 6 Best XI M Hussey ( Resident Evils ) D Warner ( T20 Tornadoes ) V Kohli ( The Death Mongers) R Uthappa ( Lakhnavi Lappebaaz ) :king: M Vohra ( The Bowljob ) K Pieterson ( T20 Tornadoes ) C Anderson ( Lakhnavi Lappebaaz ) Y Pathan ( Lakhnavi Lappebaaz ) MS Dhoni ( Lakhnavi Lappebaaz ) K Sharma ( The Bowljob ) S Narine ( The Death Mongers ) :king: notifies capt.