ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread

nanda14792

ICF IPL GAME | Official Thread  

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

Nanda gayle injured big ttime. I want maxwell :whine: ready to surrender gayle :whine:
get me info on his injury n ruling outta d ipl before tomorrow's game of punjab n we will set up an auction for you n adi for maxwell.....otherwise maxwell goes to adi as his captain

now ncn injured with a hamstring http://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricket/nathan-coulternile-injured-in-ipl-20140422-zqxk4.html .will give u the official confirmation by tomorrow :sad: if i get his replacement,does it have to be from overseas category?
yes adi it will be categorical but just to give everyone a fair and equal chance I beleive first everyone's over with their first card then you can take your 2nd wildcard :two_thumbs_up:

@Nanda:

Game, Set & Match to Adi B & Sidhoni. With Maxwell in this kind of form, he will easily get at least 200 points (because of double points as captain) in at least 5-6 more matches :sniffle: We demand that Nanda should take out 3 Star Players from Adi B's team so as to compensate other teams for Mad Max being in such form :protest: :protest:
:pray::pray:

:hello: guyz just wanna say that can we have the transfer window on 27 april sunday 3 pm ist. Will it be fynn with all. Have a hectic week ahead so wont be online much. but the subs will come into action only from GW3
I am okay subs matlab?:hmmm: