The Cherry Poppers

Lord

^ Yes, but the Master race is not much behind us :secret: our strategies arw working :nice:
Let's not think about those who are behind us. Runs on scoreboard board always carry more weight age than runs to be scored. Our strategies are indeed working and it's seen in the rankings. :two_thumbs_up:

No flair no creativity = recipe for disaster. lol @ this team everyone copying everyone and hence when there's a bad day not one of them make top positions in matchday :rofl: Lucky this wasn't high scoring game or they were farked. No future in this team for 50 game IPL. LeoRahi already bottling it once he pelt pressure of expectations :rofl:

^ Yes, but the Master race is not much behind us :secret: our strategies arw working :nice:
Agreed you and your team need something special today cause we're constantly cutting your lead. I think your one of the few though in this team who can come up with something new and show some flair and creativity rather than following others like sheep, all the best Leo :two_thumbs_up:

Agreed you and your team need something special today cause we're constantly cutting your lead. I think your one of the few though in this team who can come up with something new and show some flair and creativity rather than following others like sheep, all the best Leo :two_thumbs_up:
:icflove:

Leo Rahi will not be able to contain the pressure. Its gonna go down hard on him but I predict another kaptaan failure today. All other team members especially poppers manager is struggling to keep up with his expectations but today is the day,not for him to shine, but for him to go further down :bigboss:

Leo Rahi will not be able to contain the pressure. Its gonna go down hard on him but I predict another kaptaan failure today. All other team members especially poppers manager is struggling to keep up with his expectations but today is the day' date='not for him to shine, but for him to go further down :bigboss:[/quote'] apni team pe dhyaan do na:hysterical::hysterical: We can all see you are nervous :cantstop:

Leo Rahi will not be able to contain the pressure. Its gonna go down hard on him but I predict another kaptaan failure today. All other team members especially poppers manager is struggling to keep up with his expectations but today is the day' date='not for him to shine, but for him to go further down :bigboss:[/quote'] Copying your captain troll :headshake:

He is trying hard to imitate his captain troll :dontknow:
Becoz for a succesful team the manager's and captain's thinking has to match n that!s what is here at the MasterRace the champion team :bigboss: But you wouldnot be able to understand this as you are too young to get this into your head.

There's no hiding from anyone. He is the best manager probably next to only Sir Ferguson in this world. He has always lead from front and backed us to perform at our best.
More like the Paul Heyman rather than Sir Alex :hail: Only trolling and zero result :phehehe:

How many of you think IKXIP is controlling TMKs account. :cantstop: TMK never used Full words' date=' he uses CHAT LINGO :protest: Ban him[/quote'] we are two different persons trying to work together for team's success. But since Lord is piking up your xi each day you think everyone else follows the same crap thing. You are cheaters even politicians are better than you.