Sri Lanka tour of England & Ireland 2014

YEah' date=' Tamil Catholic. This is not the first time a Sri Lankan team has a minority captain. Soccer teams from 80s to early 2000s had either Tamil or Muslim captains. But the LTTE diaspora wants people to think in other ways.[/quote'] I thought all tamils were ethinically cleansed just like killing prabhakaran's young son...so the one's that escaped must be real special to be good enough to be made captain
I thought all tamils were ethinically cleansed just like killing prabhakaran's young son...so the one's that escaped must be real special to be good enough to be made captain
As a comparison, tamil population in Colombo is 30%. SInhalese population in Jaffna is less than 0.5%. Gives an idea who was ethnically cleansed.

Imo....yes SL won and congrats to them....but it was not because of some great tactical thinking by Slan team. Had SL not got all out on.day 4....I am sure SLab team was going to bat on for more overs...thus depriving them of chance to bowl eng out. What I am.saying is that they also played for safety 1st...got unlucky to got all out...which turned into a blessing in the end. Will Slan team learn a lesson here and be more attacking in the future...I doubt that. If the same.situation happens in the future.....SL team will chose to bat on and select safety 1st approach again rather then trusting their bowlers.to win them the match Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk