2014 Cabinet Formation

Sachin=GOD

Canary Trap ‏@canarytrap 2m 1. #ModiCabinet: Arun Jaitley, Arun Shourie, Rajnath Singh, Sushma Swaraj, Murli Manohar Joshi, Nitin Gadkari, Dr Harshvardhan Canary Trap ‏@canarytrap 2m 2. #ModiCabinet: Ananth Kumar, Ravishankar Prasad, Gen (Retd) VK Singh, Rajiv Pratap Rudy, Smriti Irani, Ramvilas Paswan, Paresh Raval Canary Trap ‏@canarytrap 2m 3. #ModiCabinet: Thavarchand Gehlot, Upendra Kushwaha, Poonam Mahajan, Anupriya Patel Canary Trap ‏@canarytrap 2m 4. #ModiCabinet: Gadkari most likely to get Commerce and Transport, Ananth Kumar - Parliamentary Affairs, Smriti Irani - I&B (Ind Charge) Canary Trap ‏@canarytrap 1m 5. #ModiCabinet: Ravishankar Prasad - Law, Dr Harshvardhan - Health, Karia Munda - Lok Sabha Speaker Canary Trap ‏@canarytrap 26s 6. #ModiCabinet: Lot of ministries will be integrated. E Sreedharan has been approached for Integrated Infrastructure Ministry Canary Trap ‏@canarytrap 21s 7. #ModiCabinet: @narendramodi has shown a lot of interest in Sports Ministry. So expect a surprise on who heads it

Canary Trap ‏@canarytrap 31s 8. #ModiCabinet: Most likely Swapan Dasgupta will be Media Advisor to Modi and Ajit Doval to be next National Security Advisor @SandeepWeb :facepalm:
You are face palming a rumor :rofl:

Ajit Doval is considered as a certainly for NSA. As for Swapan Dasgupta - he is quite close to many ppl in BJP so wouldn't be a surprise if he does get the job.
You can wait right? or you are now really believing your jinx powers?

If BJP-SS want to have Munde as the leader of the campaign in Maharashtra in a few months then I think Munde shouldn't be given any ministry. Newspapers/channels are saying that BJP leaders who have been planting stories in the media or those coming on TV and talking about possible ministries are not being considered at all so its no surprise that Shourie is constantly denying. Also, in such a scenario they usually deny or just say that the party will decide.
fully agree. While i dont think Munde well be CM due to the sena getting more seats. He will be the second most important leader in maharashtra and will get a gig of revenue minister or industries minister. That is probably a better gig than being argi minister. Reason being if there is a drought people blame you. Bit of a thankless job.

2014 Cabinet Formation

just out of curiosity why do you rate him so highly? Am i missing something?
Well I have more faith in libertarian open markets. And Arun Shourie's views are more aligned to mine. Of course in also consider him one of the few intellectuals left in India with centre right view. We need major reforms and he is the man. http://youtu.be/LxNFkCUGxU8

fully agree. While i dont think Munde well be CM due to the sena getting more seats. He will be the second most important leader in maharashtra and will get a gig of revenue minister or industries minister. That is probably a better gig than being argi minister. Reason being if there is a drought people blame you. Bit of a thankless job.
So who do you think will be the CM candidate (I am sure that they will have a CM candidate) ??