2014 Cabinet Formation

Sachin=GOD

Yeah ibn live tweet confirms Modi keen on bringing source as finance minister' date=' which is great news as far as I am concerned[/quote'] CNN-IBN News @ibnlive · 4m RT @IBNLivePolitics: Modi keen on MHA, Jaitley MEA, Joshi Defence, Shourie Finance: Sources I think IBN Network is being troled by someone - they keep giving different names for various ministries every few hours.

CNN-IBN News @ibnlive · 4m RT @IBNLivePolitics: Modi keen on MHA, Jaitley MEA, Joshi Defence, Shourie Finance: Sources I think IBN Network is being troled by someone - they keep giving different names for various ministries every few hours.
:cantstop:

CNN-IBN News @ibnlive · 4m RT @IBNLivePolitics: Modi keen on MHA, Jaitley MEA, Joshi Defence, Shourie Finance: Sources I think IBN Network is being troled by someone - they keep giving different names for various ministries every few hours.
But I think the shourie prediction is spot on Hopefully it doesn't go to swamy

The UPA government had 82 secretaries and around 80 ministers; Modi's cabinet is expected to be two-thirds the size. His team is likely to be a mix of bureaucrats, technocrats and politicians. In March 2013, an alternative budget prepared for India Today magazine by economists Bibek Debroy and Laveesh Bhandari suggested scrapping 31 ministries and restructuring others into a dozen major ministries, saving Rs 1.5 lakh crore.
http://businesstoday.intoday.in/story/team-narendra-modi-cabinet-government-india-economy-problems/1/206309.html

2014 Cabinet Formation

Barkha dutt: Why are so many bjp leaders going to the RSS headquarters? Prakash javadekar: They are going there to give them sweets. :hysterical:
But you have to admire the effort that news channels are putting to crest some kind of false equivalence which NDTV is expert on.