195-5 off of 14.4 - This looked and sounds unreal

Jersey #10

http://www.merinews.com/article/rajasthan-royal-vs-mumbai-indians-on-25-may-a-fixed-match-in-ipl/15897921.shtml some more good stuff from around the net.. U CANT • 18 hours ago MUKUL MUDGAL COMITTEE SHOULD PROBE IPL SEASON 7 AS WELL.BUT THEY WONT.U CANNOT DO ANYTHING AGAINST THE RICHEST INDIAN AND HIS PROPERTIES.PICK ON SOFT TARGETS WHOSE COMPANIES ARE NOT EVEN EARNING 100 CRORE PROFITS.TO REMIND FANS PUNJAB ALSO LOST THEIR 2 MATCHES VERY BADLY TO MUMBAI. 1 • Reply•Share › Avatar VPG U CANT • an hour ago True or not, what you say is plausible. I do not know what MI were allowed to replace Jalaj Saxena (uncapped domestic) with Lendl Simmons (capped international). It is a clear violation by way of exceeding spending limits. Even last year, allegations against CSK came just right after CSK defeated Mumbai to enter finals. The investigative agency could havel always waited couple more days since the tournament was getting over anyway. Even in the II season, MI lured a young Jadeja but when RR objected, Jadeja was banned for a year but nothing happened to MI. The last 2 thriller matches (MI-RR, KKR-SRH look to good to be real. I fail to understand if conflict of interest is only in CSK. Why Srikanth was allowed at the auction when his son was picked? How his son was played in the 11 in an extremely imprtant match for SRH at the expense of Finch? We know the contribution of Srikanth's son in the match

If you'd read the rest of my post' date=' you would have seen me say that everything I said is circumstantial, so I'm not really sure of your point. What part of what you quoted is not true? Have RR not had rogue players in the past? Are MI not owned by the richest man in India? All I'm saying is when you put all of the pieces together, I don't see how you ignore the possibility that something shady happened here. When it walks, swims, and quacks like a duck...then maybe it's a duck. Maybe everything that happened was legit. I don't have all the facts so I can't draw a conclusion either way. I'm just responding to all those folks with their heads in the sand, unwilling to even accept the possibility that the match was tarnished.[/quote'] Your analogy of walking and quacking like ducks really doesn't work here, because it's not nearly as straightforward as that. You're pretty much alleging that "he's the richest man in India, hence he must've bought the other team off". That is a hell of a lot more absurd and groundless than saying "they couldn't be spot fixing because the same team was caught for it last year". It's not putting all the pieces together, it's cutting out your own pieces just so it could fit in the end.

I doubt match fixing takes place these days' date=' spot fixing more like it. And even they hardly affect the out-come of the game.[/quote'] Coz the word is synonymous and the term spot fixing is pretty new. Jokes aside, I am surprised to see folks contemplating that a "Richest man in India" calling RR bosses and planning a ball by ball, telling them to score THAT HIGH, giving steroids to Corey Anderson, leaving it till Rayudu "purposely" misses a run so the situation becomes so confusing that a rookie HAS to hit a six off a ball which could have been a wide - all this properly staged neat live audience, noise, pressure and only few million watching on TV So the richest man in India need to bet so he could win a few $$ if he simply made a cheaper business deal The whole IPL was planned so Mumbai could squeeze in Don't get me wrong, its a sh**ty team and flanked the rules about that sub thing but fixing this whole thing? Now remind me what team owner and boss are being investigated? at this time?

Coz the word is synonymous and the term spot fixing is pretty new. Jokes aside, I am surprised to see folks contemplating that a "Richest man in India" calling RR bosses and planning a ball by ball, telling them to score THAT HIGH, giving steroids to Corey Anderson, leaving it till Rayudu "purposely" misses a run so the situation becomes so confusing that a rookie HAS to hit a six off a ball which could have been a wide - all this properly staged neat live audience, noise, pressure and only few million watching on TV So the richest man in India need to bet so he could win a few $$ if he simply made a cheaper business deal The whole IPL was planned so Mumbai could squeeze in Don't get me wrong, its a sh**ty team and flanked the rules about that sub thing but fixing this whole thing? Now remind me what team owner and boss are being investigated? at this time?
Lol.. Other Kejriwal, there are quite a few who love to go after richest Indians for as mundane thing as a six or four.