Wearing Black dresses banned in Kanpur ODI

i still dont get it... people cant wear black t shirts why? this would be a serious problem for me since my wadrobe is inspired by jeff goldblum's character in jurrasic park of mathematician ian smith... all i wear is either all black or at times a gray t shirt...
She probably thinks it doesn't match with her fav pink silk salwar kameez. BTW....the stadium has been painted blue and black...probbably her party colour. Don't be surprised if she ends up doing more of her usual drama there. She has already refused entry to shahrukh....she doesn't want to share any of the spot light .......:D
वह खून नही है पानी है..जिसमे स्वदेश का प्यार नही..
Too much 'Swadesh ka pyaar' is pretty silly once you realize that we are living in a GLOBAL community and nationalism is just the product of limited human minds. In anycase, it is a big insult to the whole 'swadesh ka pyaar' concept when it is reduced to pompous and chest-thumping display over a FACKING SPORT ! A two-bit meaningless game is supposed to be a vehicle for my swadeshi pride ? A guy whacks a ball with a stick and 11 men chases the ball...THAT is the medium of our swadeshi pride ? That is how trifle our idea of swadesh is ? Pfffffft. That is either an insult to the notion of swadeshi pride or the insult to the intelligence of humankind. I say again- if you think than an Indian should support the Indian cricket team for swadeshi pride reasons, you either have a very limited mind or do not appreciate the gravity of swadeshi pride. Expressing nationalism through sport is the mark of a loser IMO. good thing i live in a nation that has evolved past this pettyness. If an Indian comes second to a non-indian in a facking SPORT, it should be easy to see it- if it isn't, you got issues with your own self-esteem and esteem of your nation. PS: What is 'rasdhar' ?