English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

Fabregas has found form again..I think he was brilliant in last game but can see him and matic being rested before big game as they are on 4 yellows
Yep. Looked bliss in the last game. Either one will be rested but need the points too so don't see Mou doing it. Matic could be rested prolly

Title is won' date='congrats in advance,no way arsenal are gonna challenge you now but they might beat u[/quote'] Was worried before this game but with fabregas and matic both playing we will earn points :winky: Anyway I hope you are not jinxing but I am not over confident just feel we have game in hand and lot of points and I honestly can't see anyone catching now...qpr is kind of game where we drop points just see Newcastle,burnley or Sunderland so I am happy we got points here

Btw if fabregas or matic would have gotten yellow today they would have missed both United and arsenal game ...:hysterical: That's why I was very worried I mean both getting yellow and U.S. Not getting a point today would have been disaster but we had perfect result .

Fabregas is back
He has played so well since champions league exit but people only notice stats . Even last game every attack went through him and just look at toure how pathetic he is today ..anyway he was on verge of suspension and so was matic so they could not risk much but I think we will see Chelsea inform mid field in coming games now and it's important because all strikers are injured :nervous:

Was worried before this game but with fabregas and matic both playing we will earn points :winky: Anyway I hope you are not jinxing but I am not over confident just feel we have game in hand and lot of points and I honestly can't see anyone catching now...qpr is kind of game where we drop points just see Newcastle,burnley or Sunderland so I am happy we got points here
Not jinxing,Chelsea are way ahead,they just need to draw against arsenal and they'll 100% win it

Not jinxing' date='Chelsea are way ahead,they just need to draw against arsenal and they'll 100% win it[/quote'] Way our team is set we are best team to play arsenal so I am not that worried . Just thankful matic and fabregas avoided 2 match suspension l