English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

Way our team is set we are best team to play arsenal so I am not that worried . Just thankful matic and fabregas avoided 2 match suspension l
Totally agree with ur first point but I have this feeling that arsenal will turn the tables after years on both Chelsea and United in upcoming weeks

This result was expected tbh,I bet on United win by 1+ goals and both the sides scoring. Mata is just pure class
City has won just 4 in last 15 now so not surprising ..I mean toure is so bad right now and aguero and silva are isolated most of the time and kompany goes and commits stupid challenges and exposes everyone .

Totally agree with ur first point but I have this feeling that arsenal will turn the tables after years on both Chelsea and United in upcoming weeks
On form they are best side but when has that ever stopped us ? :p They did knock you out in fa cup and IMO they have played much deeper line of defence like Chelsea in big games and choked opponent I their own half by playing that 4-1-4-1 formation and using pace of ox and Sanchez and that is bad for teams like United who try to keep ball and also city and they beat both but we do not mind that and since they are chasing title and need win u like us they will be forced to attack so it won't be same . Against city and you guys they sat back for change .

On form they are best side but when has that ever stopped us ? :p They did knock you out in fa cup and IMO they have played much deeper line of defence like Chelsea in big games and choked opponent I their own half by playing that 4-1-4-1 formation and using pace of ox and Sanchez and that is bad for teams like United who try to keep ball and also city and they beat both but we do not mind that and since they are chasing title and need win u like us they will be forced to attack so it won't be same . Against city and you guys they sat back for change .
Arsenal will go all attack against u guys because it'll be a home match,if it was at the bridge I would have bet on a comfortable Chelsea win.I somehow feel that arsene will finish this season on a bang and beat Chelsea,United,city,livpool for the first time in a season. Talking about your point on arsenal sitting back in away ganes,I think this'll be a challenge for us because they are pretty good on the counter,I fear for that match :nervous:

Arsenal will go all attack against u guys because it'll be a home match,if it was at the bridge I would have bet on a comfortable Chelsea win.I somehow feel that arsene will finish this season on a bang and beat Chelsea,United,city,livpool for the first time in a season. Talking about your point on arsenal sitting back in away ganes,I think this'll be a challenge for us because they are pretty good on the counter,I fear for that match :nervous:
There was image on reddit showing how back they are sitting almost like Chelsea it was average of all games. It's gonna be huge game and IMO arsenal has played big boys better away from home than at home and even at bridge they were rock solid until Eden hazard decided show just world class talent which you can't stop. Even at bridge they sat back and gave us zero chances until hazard got through 3 players which not every team can do but at home they have attacked more and still suspect to old habits as we say vs United :giggle:

I so hope that either livpool or spurs finish above city' date='they have lost 6 of the last 8 matches :WTF: ,even we were better than that last season :giggle:[/quote'] Their team is getting old and their replacements have been mediocre . Also it's manager who has to take blame as man to man they still have best attacking talent in league and pretty solid defence.