English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

Chelsea should beat us by atleast 1 goal. But this United side will surely put up a fight.
since january every game we have won has been only by one goal . on form united is better but tactically i expect both teams to cancel each other. this last city game reminded me of old trafford game where fellani man marked fabregas and same happened with toure but fabregas in 2nd half did well and matic did not let man united midfield function..

Wow...long time. Where have you been?
Long time ha. Could be 3-4 years or even more. Was too much addicted to FM :D
since january every game we have won has been only by one goal . on form united is better but tactically i expect both teams to cancel each other. this last city game reminded me of old trafford game where fellani man marked fabregas and same happened with toure but fabregas in 2nd half did well and matic did not let man united midfield function..
OT is a different kettle of fish. I would keep United ahead of Chelsea at OT under LVG. But we are playing at SB so.. Chelsea is ahead for me and should win.

Long time ha. Could be 3-4 years or even more. Was too much addicted to FM :D OT is a different kettle of fish. I would keep United ahead of Chelsea at OT under LVG. But we are playing at SB so.. Chelsea is ahead for me and should win.
If remy starts Chelsea can win otherwise a draw . Keep in mind Costa is injured but thankfully everyone else can play

If remy starts Chelsea can win otherwise a draw . Keep in mind Costa is injured but thankfully everyone else can play
Lets see. I hope we make it difficult for Chelsea as much as possible, but Chelsea at SB are a tough nut to crack. Would be a massive result for United and LVG even if we can manage a draw.

Lets see. I hope we make it difficult for Chelsea as much as possible' date=' but Chelsea at SB are a tough nut to crack. Would be a massive result for United and LVG even if we can manage a draw.[/quote'] We have been better away lately for some reason but I am seeing important players like Oscar and fabregas finding form again in last few games on other hand United and arsenal are form teams and teams to beat right now so I am expecting draws in next 2 game but beating Chelsea will be though .

^ True. LOL! Away games have been better lately. And when did Oscar find form? He's been invisible throughout. Had a very, very brief period of some good form after he was subbed for Willian(IIRC). United are favorites, IMO, regarding the form of both teams. Hope Juan starts. Remy most probably would. Matic hasn't been the best since coming back from the injury.

^ True. LOL! Away games have been better lately. And when did Oscar find form? He's been invisible throughout. Had a very' date=' very brief period of some good form after he was subbed for Willian(IIRC). United are favorites, IMO, regarding the form of both teams. Hope Juan starts. Remy most probably would. Matic hasn't been the best since coming back from the injury.[/quote'] Last game Oscar was amazing and we opened qpr up only when he came on . People expect mata or silva like role from him but he acts like another centre midfielder in our system not out and out number 10 and he will always be invisible when rest of midfield does not click same happened to silva now and mata at start of season.. It's big game so I expect work rate to be back and he will be very important if we are to win as they will try to shut down hazard and fabregas and that might create space for him . I think his style is such he gets tired so we need solid back up for him with who we can rotate and Willian has been fantastic since December so no reason to start cuadrado as now we will also play remy but he can work well with Costa . Cuadrado will become e starter next season IMO .

Anyway no visiting team is ever favourites at bridge I just hope that without yellow cards restricting matic he has some fun again with United midfield :D Los no real pace for United at front so Cahill should play and I just hope if we score first we keep scoring as we have already paid price so many times trying to defend score and conceding ..we have enough creativity to score against anyone and in entire season in all competition here has been only 1 game where we did not score and that was Sunderland 0-0 ..so I hope we keep attacking .

Last game Oscar was amazing and we opened qpr up only when he came on . People expect mata or silva like role from him but he acts like another centre midfielder in our system not out and out number 10 and he will always be invisible when rest of midfield does not click same happened to silva now and mata at start of season.. It's big game so I expect work rate to be back and he will be very important if we are to win as they will try to shut down hazard and fabregas and that might create space for him . I think his style is such he gets tired so we need solid back up for him with who we can rotate and Willian has been fantastic since December so no reason to start cuadrado as now we will also play remy but he can work well with Costa . Cuadrado will become e starter next season IMO .
Last game Oscar din't have much game times. Like I said earlier, he had a good game for a very brief period. Oscar did perform intially after diMatteo bought him and has barely last the full 90mins and is one of the most subbed player in the PL. And now even Matic hasn't been at his best, Iva apart from teasing the QPR fans like a boss, has been utter rubbish passing like an 8yr old. AFAIK, Oscar is facing the axe for Valencia. His work-rate has been terrible in the last 2 seasons. Willian has come out good fortunately since signing Cuadrado. Lol

Last game Oscar din't have much game times. Like I said earlier' date=' he had a good game for a very brief period. Oscar did perform intially after diMatteo bought him and has barely last the full 90mins and is one of the most subbed player in the PL. And now even Matic hasn't been at his best, Iva apart from teasing the QPR fans like a boss, has been utter rubbish passing like an 8yr old. AFAIK, Oscar is facing the axe for Valencia. His work-rate has been terrible in the last 2 seasons. Willian has come out good fortunately since signing Cuadrado. Lol[/quote'] Matic was on 4 yellows and with one more booking he would have been suspended from arsenal and United games so there is good reason he has been not as good doing his job That is why we played Ramires so that we have some one to tackle if needed but it messes our passing like always . Ivanovic again is fine but he some times goes for suicide runs forward but in these 2 games he will stay back and do well as there is no way in hell he plays as winger against United or arsenal . Oscar has played non stop for over year now and way he plays means he has to run a lot so he always gets burned out very quickly but his work rate is very high but style he plays means he runs for entire duration he plays so what is problem with him getting subbed ? I did not get axe for Valencia part but honestly no attacking player is problem we just need world class back up for Oscar and fabregas next season and we will be fine ...no player can play well for all season only some freaks like hazard and obviously those 2 non humans :giggle:

Also Oscar did not have good gave for brief period with him coming in our midfield functioned again and this always happens from start of year until now . Oscar has best work rate for number 10 in world problem is style he plays means we need decent back up for him as he cannot play 2 games a week at same level and with bit of rest he is always back to best . Same with fabregas he clearly got injured and then burned out but he is world class player so even then he was never bad and now IMO hitting form again

Matic was on 4 yellows and with one more booking he would have been suspended from arsenal and United games so there is good reason he has been not as good doing his job That is why we played Ramires so that we have some one to tackle if needed but it messes our passing like always . Ivanovic again is fine but he some times goes for suicide runs forward but in these 2 games he will stay back and do well as there is no way in hell he plays as winger against United or arsenal . Oscar has played non stop for over year now and way he plays means he has to run a lot so he always gets burned out very quickly but his work rate is very high but style he plays means he runs for entire duration he plays so what is problem with him getting subbed ? I did not get axe for Valencia part but honestly no attacking player is problem we just need world class back up for Oscar and fabregas next season and we will be fine ...no player can play well for all season only some freaks like hazard and obviously those 2 non humans :giggle:
N!gga love, Iva is just not that, his passes were so atrocious last time. Lol! Was giving away possession amateurishly. You might see my old posts, always rooted for Oscar like Schurrle, it's recently he's pisses the shyte out of me. And by subs, I mean his work-rate has been that poor.
The 23-year-old is among the most substituted players in the Premier League this season, after failing to maintain the work-rate Mourinho demands of his players. Oscar has not started or finished a full 90 minutes in any competition since the end of January. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-ready-oscar-transfer-eye-5526252
I just hope Matic keeps it all behind against ManU. A win there and draw against Arsenal would only mean we need to turn up to collect the title. :winky: Oscar is in between things now, even if he comes good, he doesn't have much time to prove. Gets hardly 15mins nowadays.

N!gga love, Iva is just not that, his passes were so atrocious last time. Lol! Was giving away possession amateurishly. You might see my old posts, always rooted for Oscar like Schurrle, it's recently he's pisses the shyte out of me. And by subs, I mean his work-rate has been that poor. I just hope Matic keeps it all behind against ManU. A win there and draw against Arsenal would only mean we need to turn up to collect the title. :winky: Oscar is in between things now, even if he comes good, he doesn't have much time to prove. Gets hardly 15mins nowadays.
Oscar was rested deliberately and now he will play and matic will do fine now with no issue of suspension so not worried about him or fabregas Also he most subbed because mourihno had habit of sending mikel,Cahill etc to waste time and park bus in final 15 minutes of game . Subbing Oscar does not means he is bad he just wants fresh legs to do defending which IMO has back fired and we lost all momentum we had and this is also reason we no longer sub hazard as subbing both him and Oscar lead to teams attacking us like united game at start of season or city . Just see yourself next highest subbed guy is Costa I believe and next guy is also Chelsea attacking mid maybe Willian but I am not sure . Point is it's strategy not that players are doing bad.

Oscar was rested deliberately and now he will play and matic will do fine now with no issue of suspension so not worried about him or fabregas Also he most subbed because mourihno had habit of sending mikel,Cahill etc to waste time and park bus in final 15 minutes of game . Subbing Oscar does not means he is bad he just wants fresh legs to do defending which IMO has back fired and we lost all momentum we had and this is also reason we no longer sub hazard as subbing both him and Oscar lead to teams attacking us like united game at start of season or city . Just see yourself next highest subbed guy is Costa I believe and next guy is also Chelsea attacking mid maybe Willian but I am not sure . Point is it's strategy not that players are doing bad.
The problem with Oscar is his work rate this year. Something that Mou might have an issue with too.