English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

Which eventually effects your work rate.
Come one man Yaya toure has work rate issue do you think Oscar is like that ? He runs himself into dust for team and gets tired his style is such he needs back up so that he can keep giving 100 percent and he ha snot had break because of World Cup and year before that because of that American tournament he plays non stop with style which is tiring in high quality teams where even little dip leads to fans going for head . See all form players in league right now with exception of hazard they all either were injured before or did not play many games like mata while Guys like silva who played a lot are not at same level now it's normal thing and I honestly think Oscar will become next lampard like guy and get 10 plus goals every year even now he is close to that .. Just see gotze does he look world class without midfield? This position is such that if team does not performs you can too much .

Come one man Yaya toure has work rate issue do you think Oscar is like that ? He runs himself into dust for team and gets tired his style is such he needs back up so that he can keep giving 100 percent and he ha snot had break because of World Cup and year before that because of that American tournament he plays non stop with style which is tiring in high quality teams where even little dip leads to fans going for head . See all form players in league right now with exception of hazard they all either were injured before or did not play many games like mata while Guys like silva who played a lot are not at same level now it's normal thing and I honestly think Oscar will become next lampard like guy and get 10 plus goals every year even now he is close to that .. Just see gotze does he look world class without midfield? This position is such that if team does not performs you can too much .
So basically Gotze and Oscar are nothing players without the wingiers and m.fielders then? And Lampard has played with the best and worst of Wingers and MFielders (a/d), yet his performance rarely dipped. Yeah, Oscar is young but blaming the team for his lame performance is quiet naive. What I meant was stamina affects your work rate too.

So basically Gotze and Oscar are nothing players without the wingiers and m.fielders then? And Lampard has played with the best and worst of Wingers and MFielders (a/d), yet his performance rarely dipped. Yeah, Oscar is young but blaming the team for his lame performance is quiet naive. What I meant was stamina affects your work rate too.
What can player like him do when his main role is positionng and maintaining balance and assist everyone For Brazil his role is to play as pure out and out attacker and lampard as you know I am new follower of game but youbtold me he played deeper ? Also slickr let me ask simple question ...why do you think we let go mata and kdb ? Everyone knows they are good players but thing is none of them do work Oscar does . I have seen Oscar getting blamed when fabregas was messing passes he is just natural guy to blame and I hope we find suitable back up for him so that we can rotate out attackers next season . William can play innmiddle and cuadrado to right side and hope fully 1 more back up in this position along with selling ramires or Mikel and getting some one like wanyama etc

[ATTACH]2722[/ATTACH] No carrick ' date= blind, jones , rojo available tomorrow. Just too easy for Chelsea now. I expected us to put up a fight atleast with Carrick in the midfield.
Blind is big loss but united normally in big games played him as left back and Rooney in middle anyway to use di maria etc for counterattacks

Blind is big loss but united normally in big games played him as left back and Rooney in middle anyway to use di maria etc for counterattacks
Blind is very important for us. He doesnt only crucial to our chances defensively but overlapping as well. Midfield without Carrick means either Fellaini to play deep which will be a disaster or Rooney playing deep means we lose our scoring option upfront. And Jones is out as well, that means either Evans or Mcnair to play.. I dont want evans.

Blind is very important for us. He doesnt only crucial to our chances defensively but overlapping as well. Midfield without Carrick means either Fellaini to play deep which will be a disaster or Rooney playing deep means we lose our scoring option upfront. And Jones is out as well' date=' that means either Evans or Mcnair to play.. I dont want evans.[/quote'] True blind for you guys is like matic for us but still it will be close game as people underestimate how close players are on ability and also these both managers will know how to up counter weakness . Lvg and mourihno have great record in big games .. Will lvg risk Herrera in middle ? That might balance out fellani

True blind for you guys is like matic for us but still it will be close game as people underestimate how close players are on ability and also these both managers will know how to up counter weakness . Lvg and mourihno have great record in big games .. Will lvg risk Herrera in middle ? That might balance out fellani
Herrera has been playing in the middle. Him and Fellaini in more of an AM role with Carrick in a deep role. With Carrick out now Fellaini may go deep and Rooney just behind RVP may be.

Herrera has been playing in the middle. Him and Fellaini in more of an AM role with Carrick in a deep role. With Carrick out now Fellaini may go deep and Rooney just behind RVP may be.
Or Di Maria on the left and Young at right.. Only Mata to replace Fellaini behind Rooney.
if injuries are concern i will guess he will go with more defensive formation and sacrifice mata or herrera ? i am not aware of your recent formation as i have not followed many united games .. edit . so fellani and herra cannot really play in deep role so that leaves rooney who did ok with one of blind of carrick playing but with both out this is first time united have faced this issue :hmmm: fellani did bad last season playing deep no ? on other hand herrera might get bullied against team like chelsea...

if injuries are concern i will guess he will go with more defensive formation and sacrifice mata or herrera ? i am not aware of your recent formation as i have not followed many united games .. edit . so fellani and herra cannot really play in deep role so that leaves rooney who did ok with one of blind of carrick playing but with both out this is first time united have faced this issue :hmmm: fellani did bad last season playing deep no ? on other hand herrera might get bullied against team like chelsea...
Mata and Herrera must play against Chelsea for us to create anything. I really cant see Rooney playing deep... I dont know who will play that role.. The formation might be altered. Yes Fellaini was a flop there last season.. Thats why I have no idea who'll play there. Against a midfield that Chelsea possess anyone can get bullied if its Chelsea's day. For us to have any chance Herrera has to do well.

this is just unfortunate these injuries :( costa also missed both games vs united now and even city games had many stars missing with both costa and fabregas out.. now united suffering crisis again ..i just want to see good match where both manager are comfortable going for wins otherwise it will be boring again..