English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

Expected that. But we are playing well apart from hitting the back of the net.
Chelsea is not even trying to compete for ball and playing zouma proves that I hope they keep countering and not just sit back as all attacking players should be fresh

Chelsea's midfield is the difference between the two sides IMO other than that finish from Hazard. With Carrick it would have been much better from us. But I am happy the way we came to SB and till now have put up a good fight.

Chelsea's midfield is the difference between the two sides IMO other than that finish from Hazard. With Carrick it would have been much better from us. But I am happy the way we came to SB and till now have put up a good fight.
Difference is creativity here We have zouma and matic in pivot which will destroy most players but it reduces our possession Anyway classic Chelsea decreasing intensity now time for Willian to come in

Difference is creativity here We have zouma and matic in pivot which will destroy most players but it reduces our possession Anyway classic Chelsea decreasing intensity now time for Willian to come in
Exactly thats the point I was making the other day. Rooney playing as a DM didnt help much from our end.