English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

Not having Costa sucks too also remy :((
Yes thats a loss. But you have Hazard and playing at SB. This would have been a disadvantage at OT. We have Jones and Blind out as well. Blind is very crucial for us defensively.

The way Chelsea are playing today at home is shameful' date='absolutely ridiculous,this is united you are playing not barca or bayern ffs.I really hope we equalise[/quote'] Oh come on What's shameful in this ? We don't care about possession and playing to our strength against top team in form who just beat city by scoring 4 goals We are still going forward and creating chances

Oh come on What's shameful in this ? We don't care about possession and playing to our strength against top team in form who just beat city by scoring 4 goals We are still going forward and creating chances
Agree there is nothing shameful in football as long as you play with a purpose and within the rules of the game. But this team didnt beat city by 4 goals, 4 players from that team is missing and they are as key a player as Blind and Carrick.

Agree there is nothing shameful in football as long as you play with a purpose and within the rules of the game. But this team didnt beat city by 4 goals' date=' 4 players from that team is missing and they are as key a player as Blind and Carrick.[/quote'] And we don't have striker Also we are going for league and this win means next game at arsenal which is tough means so much less . We never were possession side but we created opportunities too and did not park bus here just tactically did not chase ball when it's not needed as it suits us .

Oh come on What's shameful in this ? We don't care about possession and playing to our strength against top team in form who just beat city by scoring 4 goals We are still going forward and creating chances
Football is more than winning trophies or glory.I'd be absolutely gutted if we played like this at home even if we won against bayern or barca.we drew against bayern last season and it was a disgraceful performance by manutd at home having just 26% possession. Ask yourself ,do you like winning games this way at home against an inferior side??

Football is more than winning trophies or glory.I'd be absolutely gutted if we played like this at home even if we won against bayern or barca.we drew against bayern last season and it was a disgraceful performance by manutd at home having just 26% possession. Ask yourself ,do you like winning games this way at home against an inferior side??
Having more possession does not make you better what load of crap man You can have poses ion in wide areas or in middle of pitch we don't care but not once Herrera or mata got chance in middle where we defended and every time we got ball we created chance I love football because of different styles and love the organisation and don't even try to argue United were better they lost and played into our hands . We went for win and won in way we wanted seems to me it was great game for us

I can understand if it was parked bus but it was just well planned defending in areas to cut all chances and we used our creative players for countering and through out game they created chances ..freaking ball hit post and then once de gea handled ball outside of area with open goal for hazard

united play system where they gain possession through out season united had lot of possession but no chances its because of system of 5 at back and keeping it safe and you know in whole season there has been 1 game where defensive chelsea did not score a goal and that was sunderland every other game we scored and 95 percent of time we scored first and 90 percent of times we scored again after that . see west ham game of united was that great performance ? we created 10 times more chances vs west ham away with fraction of possession. our team is built for that . i can even give u tactical explanation how it works if you want to

Chelsea fans be happy for your sides great performance over the season,you were outright the best side in the league and were quite exciting to watch early in the season but tonight was a disgraceful performance at HOME against an inferior manutd side .there was no intent shown by Chelsea whatsoever and don't give me the BS of being efficient or doing the job !! Having just 29% possession at home against a semi decent side is just disgraceful!! By the way do ya know that your onwer abramovich decided to buy Chelsea after watching the manutd vs real Madrid 4-3 thriller at old Trafford? He was in awe of the fluidity of the game and the passion,when he invested in Chelsea he said that he didn't buy the club just for trophy but to see them play exciting football and I know he was disappointed the way Chelsea won the ucl now I am pretty sure today's performance is not what he'd want to associate with Chelsea

And we don't have striker Also we are going for league and this win means next game at arsenal which is tough means so much less . We never were possession side but we created opportunities too and did not park bus here just tactically did not chase ball when it's not needed as it suits us .
You dont have a striker, our striker is playing as a deep lying midfielder. You are playing at home ( dont remember when was the last time Chelsea lost at SB ). And 4 important players out remember. Chelsea had full team except Costa.

you know ..you can keep going about this but football is beautiful game because of different style i find bayern boring and barca currently which is direct very entertaining . i love seeing atletico how they press and keep it organised and today i loved how our entire offence kept closing down your defence and made passing difficult form back to front. i love good solid football and i i do not like how most epl matches are end to end with midfield doing nothing with 2 long balls and you are at other end . calling this match boring or criticising chelsea for this game is is not fair but its your opinion. i think united team who keeps ball with 75 percent against wet ham and has one shot on target with long ball to fellani is 1000 times more boring .