English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

The intensity, determination and effort from us with 4 of our players out is worth applauding. Proud performance IMO. We matched chelsea with every ball except for finishing. Poor display upfront means no point from the game. Must win now rest of the games.

You dont have a striker' date=' our striker is playing as a deep lying midfielder. You are playing at home ( dont remember when was the last time Chelsea lost at SB ). And 4 important players out remember. Chelsea had full team except Costa.[/quote'] we did not have remy sure you can have 2 injuries but as you very well know when they happen at same area is messes team up and you had falcao playing who is striker and sure not in great form but still he is better than current drogba who is there for hold up play . anyway we have great record at SB because we played well but that does not guarantees anything and you all are ignoring current form too united won last 5 games with one of them being manchester derby and we got knocked out of champions league on away goals against 10 men psg and only finding form since last 3 games (we started to look fluid in attack against hull ) i honestly do not mind this type of counter attacking football with good pressing but i guess different strokes for everyone .

The intensity' date=' determination and effort from us with 4 of our players out is worth applauding. Proud performance IMO. We matched chelsea with every ball except for finishing. Poor display upfront means no point from the game. Must win now rest of the games.[/quote'] another thing you guys can be proud about against top 6 sides you have best record this year with 20 points! also i use to hate rooney for some reason but he earned my respect this season :hatsoff:

we did not have remy sure you can have 2 injuries but as you very well know when they happen at same area is messes team up and you had falcao playing who is striker and sure not in great form but still he is better than current drogba who is there for hold up play . anyway we have great record at SB because we played well but that does not guarantees anything and you all are ignoring current form too united won last 5 games with one of them being manchester derby and we got knocked out of champions league on away goals against 10 men psg and only finding form since last 3 games (we started to look fluid in attack against hull ) i honestly do not mind this type of counter attacking football with good pressing but i guess different strokes for everyone .
We didnt have 2 injuries, 4 of our first team players were out. Like you dont have a striker, we didnt have a midfield. If I were a Chelsea fan and playing at SB against United I would anyday take Drogba over an out of form striker.. No matter if thats Falcao. He has been out of form entire season for us. I am not ignoring current form, yes we have been winning offlate but thats with our key players in the XI . 4 injuries, Chelsea at SB cancels out our form especially when we didnt have a midfield. Can Chelsea come to OT and get 3 points without players like Matic, Iva, Cahill ? We didnt even have RVP. Again last 5 games you are talking about .. See the team we put on and definitely none of the opponents were as strong as Chelsea at SB. We played City at OT and not Etihad. Talking about Europe - do not compare Europe to league. English clubs have been poor in Europe for many years now, not that the teams representing them have become any poor when it comes to League. You deserve the win no doubt. But you definitely didnt play the best United side you could put up this season. Thats my point.

another thing you guys can be proud about against top 6 sides you have best record this year with 20 points! also i use to hate rooney for some reason but he earned my respect this season :hatsoff:
Hate Rooney ? Lol. Most selfless player for us. No playacting, simulation stuff. Not sure what you all expect from a player like him. To look good ? Lol.

The way Chelsea are playing today at home is shameful' date='absolutely ridiculous,this is united you are playing not barca or bayern ffs.I really hope we equalise[/quote'] Remember Van Gaal saying "my philosophy is to attack, his [Mourinho's] is to win". That game was it. Is this the first time Mou won a game losing possession? His blue print to win matches, trophies should be tagged as priceless.

Football is more than winning trophies or glory.I'd be absolutely gutted if we played like this at home even if we won against bayern or barca.we drew against bayern last season and it was a disgraceful performance by manutd at home having just 26% possession. Ask yourself ,do you like winning games this way at home against an inferior side??
Football is a sport, and every sport is about winning trophies and matches. If that wasn't the case, the freestyle street footballers would have more followers then the actual one.

We didnt have 2 injuries, 4 of our first team players were out. Like you dont have a striker, we didnt have a midfield. If I were a Chelsea fan and playing at SB against United I would anyday take Drogba over an out of form striker.. No matter if thats Falcao. He has been out of form entire season for us. I am not ignoring current form, yes we have been winning offlate but thats with our key players in the XI . 4 injuries, Chelsea at SB cancels out our form especially when we didnt have a midfield. Can Chelsea come to OT and get 3 points without players like Matic, Iva, Cahill ? We didnt even have RVP. Again last 5 games you are talking about .. See the team we put on and definitely none of the opponents were as strong as Chelsea at SB. We played City at OT and not Etihad. Talking about Europe - do not compare Europe to league. English clubs have been poor in Europe for many years now, not that the teams representing them have become any poor when it comes to League. You deserve the win no doubt. But you definitely didnt play the best United side you could put up this season. Thats my point.
i never said that is case but its about having replacement we won league cup without matic and zouma in midfield so we had fair share of shuffling too and even before game i said united on form is better but i dont agree about SB being a given win when we have been very average in last 2 months with only gaining form in last 2 weeks at right time for this game . truth is costa is very essential player to our system and so is remy in case of injury but drogba this season is just past it and his touch is bad and he is just so slow ...in our system we need CF to be either very strong to take in back line or very quick to counter and he is neither and even pressing of his mediocre now and thats hwy in 2nd half he went wide iwth fabregas and hazard pressing your back line when not in possesion. truth is we are much weaker without costa and while i agree carrick and blind are big miss but just look at impact costa has for us and this is no where near best chelsea side on form and even balance was not perfect with hazard being our farthest player when normally he creates so much playing behind costa.
Hate Rooney ? Lol. Most selfless player for us. No playacting' date=' simulation stuff. Not sure what you all expect from a player like him. To look good ? Lol.[/quote'] i am new to this game and for some reason did not like this guy and thought it was overrated irrationally :cantstop: but more i saw him this season more respect he earned :)

i never said that is case but its about having replacement we won league cup without matic and zouma in midfield so we had fair share of shuffling too and even before game i said united on form is better but i dont agree about SB being a given win when we have been very average in last 2 months with only gaining form in last 2 weeks at right time for this game . truth is costa is very essential player to our system and so is remy in case of injury but drogba this season is just past it and his touch is bad and he is just so slow ...in our system we need CF to be either very strong to take in back line or very quick to counter and he is neither and even pressing of his mediocre now and thats hwy in 2nd half he went wide iwth fabregas and hazard pressing your back line when not in possesion. truth is we are much weaker without costa and while i agree carrick and blind are big miss but just look at impact costa has for us and this is no where near best chelsea side on form and even balance was not perfect with hazard being our farthest player when normally he creates so much playing behind costa. i am new to this game and for some reason did not like this guy and thought it was overrated irrationally :cantstop: but more i saw him this season more respect he earned :)
Winning league cup and playing the best team in England at their backyard are two different things. Even we managed to beat Arsenal in the league cup playing Rafael and Ji Sung Park in the midfield. And you can still replace the players you mentioned because you have a good bench that we dont have. Still you cannot successfully replace these players, you can only bring in someone to fill their shoes. I would anyday keep Chelsea ahead at SB against United if they are a top 4 team. On top of that you were playing a depleted United side. At full strength Chelsea is a better side than United on paper. You still could bring in someone to play striker.. Look at us Rooney who has been scoring goals for us was made a defensive mid. United better side ? Dont know what you are talking about. From department to department Chelsea are ahead. Forget about impact, no carrick and no blind meant we had no midfield. And not to forget Jones as well. Haha you are new to the game, now I get your reason. I took so much pain to explain you considering you are disagreeing on purpose. You need to follow more bruv :icflove:

Rooney doesnt need fans from other teams, those who follows and understands the game, respects his commitment and performance on field. Nothing more and nothing less. Everyother player looks a douche from opponent fans pov.

Winning league cup and playing the best team in England at their backyard are two different things. Even we managed to beat Arsenal in the league cup playing Rafael and Ji Sung Park in the midfield. And you can still replace the players you mentioned because you have a good bench that we dont have. Still you cannot successfully replace these players, you can only bring in someone to fill their shoes. I would anyday keep Chelsea ahead at SB against United if they are a top 4 team. On top of that you were playing a depleted United side. At full strength Chelsea is a better side than United on paper. You still could bring in someone to play striker.. Look at us Rooney who has been scoring goals for us was made a defensive mid. United better side ? Dont know what you are talking about. From department to department Chelsea are ahead. Forget about impact, no carrick and no blind meant we had no midfield. And not to forget Jones as well. Haha you are new to the game, now I get your reason. I took so much pain to explain you considering you are disagreeing on purpose. You need to follow more bruv :icflove:
i know chelsea is better but honestly united since 2015 has been playing better and that is not just my opinion the results show it . we are best side in league and honestly we on paper deserved to go deeper in champions league too but still because of lack of rotation or some other reason form of our players dipped apart from hazard . another thing is we might disagree about many thing and maybe i am wrong but i honestly do not think we parked bus we played style which suits us against team who likes to keep possession and i hate judging performance of team on that . united really did played well and i am not even arguing that but to call chelsea performance disgrace is joke . we did not park the bus we neutralised every united attacking option and united only got shot on target in 2nd half and most of defending was not done just infornt of goal but where zouma and matic .. i think tactically it was great game for us specially closing down fellani with zouma (it did create some space in middle which united exploited ) this was very good game imo and united did well ..i am not even arguing that. even before game i said i want to see 2 full strength sides and even said it was injury "crisis " but still does not changes fact that we also missed our number 1 goal scorer or guy who won us last 2 games without costa .. this is getting long but i also want to say lvg has shown his sides aren ever easy to beat and will never lose like city did last week even when they were absolutely crap like vs arsenal at emirates so this was always going to be close game as both managers are tactically very good and through out season have tried to maintain balance specially LVG with 5 at back formation even though it means di maria and other attacking players were less effective , its no coincidence that with this formation united concede less and score less while with 442 score much more but concede much more.

Rooney doesnt need fans from other teams, those who follows and understands the game, respects his commitment and performance on field. Nothing more and nothing less. Everyother player looks a douche from opponent fans pov.
he is actually very hated by english national team fans and i started following during world cup so that explains it :P

Thats your top form haha its Mourinho mate. Its about eking out wins. Get used to it.
nope see games like swansea we with every one fit have blew away teams this season and started to show similar form again specially in midfield . now need costa back and end like how we started.:two_thumbs_up: also usual mourihno will win 1-0 this team is scoring 2-3 goals but also conceding 1-2... i will be very happy if we kept clean sheets but our problem is we score first and then concede .