English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

He is ok but commies are over hyping him. Got some stats related to Yaya. Will post it later when i have time:nice:
its type of job he does which make him important like matic for us he literally bossed united in mid field and tour did similar job and also scored a lot

Have seen many times commies and others over hyping him. Matic doesn't get over hyped like Yaya.
but matic has not performed like yay for 3-4 seasons this is first big season (from start ) and he is already being called best defensive mid fielder in this league and one of best in world . yay made huge impact this position is such that if you dominate here you win games and without him firing you can see how badly city are doing and how much they struggle in every game younger example of toure is imo pogba who has similar role and similar style :hmmm: i hope we get him :P

I'm paying you everything I got' date=' zakkyboy, whereas you are giving me a puny amout from this trillions of yours. :finger: I'll pay 3.5-You pay 5T. You can have my money and get to make me a pauper. :(([/quote'] don't waste your time on him he is kanjoos with lots of time :finger:

but matic has not performed like yay for 3-4 seasons this is first big season (from start ) and he is already being called best defensive mid fielder in this league and one of best in world . yay made huge impact this position is such that if you dominate here you win games and without him firing you can see how badly city are doing and how much they struggle in every game
Yaya is good but many other players who plays in position similar to him and doing better than him doesn't get praised. The problem with Yaya is his defensive duties but he doesn't get criticised by many. Anyway before this week will try to put those stats here and show how **** Yaya is.

Yaya is good but many other players who plays in position similar to him and doing better than him doesn't get praised. The problem with Yaya is his defensive duties but he doesn't get criticised by many. Anyway before this week will try to put those stats here and show how **** Yaya is.
yeah he is not good defensively but that is why i am saying he should play in front behind strikers along side likes of silva :hmmm:

wait..this does not happen in domestic league right ? for example bpl? if we buy player form city he will be bale to play in bpl right ?
:hmmm:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cup-tied Cup-tied is an adjective, used primarily in association football, to describe a player who is ineligible to play in a knockout cup competition after transferring from another club during that competition.