English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

I'm paying you everything I got' date=' zakkyboy, whereas you are giving me a puny amout from this trillions of yours. :finger: I'll pay 3.5-You pay 5T. You can have my money and get to make me a pauper. :(([/quote'] Yeah I want to make you kangaal but not only you, sabby and kpxi are also in that list :yess: it will be so much fun seeing you guys bankrupt :mummydance: Ok I will pay you 5.97 trills but if I win then pay me same amount by taking 2.37 trills loan from sabby so that my dream of making you both kangaal will be fulfilled. After that I will see kpxi :dance: Deal is done :shakehands:

you can say that but see how badly City is struggling without his form :headshake:
Manchester City star Yaya Toure is "a major problem" for the Premier League champions in the Champions League, argues Paul Scholes. The Ivorian midfielder was unable to hold back Bayern Munich as Pep Guardiola’s side won 1-0 at the Allianz Arena on Wednesday night and the former Manchester United man feels that he is a defensive liability at the elite level. "I felt that it was the same old story in the Champions League for [City]," Scholes wrote in The Independent. "Yaya Toure's lack of defensive work in midfield has become a major problem for them. "The amount of time I saw opponents get in behind him was quite remarkable. He just did not look interested. Alongside him, Fernandinho is having to do the work of two players defensively and, against Bayern, that was always going to cause City problems. "If they have any chance of breaking through the last 16 in the Champions League this season then City need to play two holding midfielders who are prepared to work back, rather than just one. "In that case, Pellegrini would be looking at either leaving out Toure or moving him further forward. He would have to play Fernando or James Milner alongside Fernandinho. "When United won the Champions League in 1999 we played 4-4-2 and often I would find myself left out in favour of two in centre midfield from Roy Keane, Nicky Butt or Ronny Johnsen. Playing away in Europe, the manager knew he needed those two defensively minded players. The priority was the result. Playing attractive, attacking football was best done at home.
QFT:hatsoff:

QFT:hatsoff:
The answer is as you said earlier, two def mids in the Fernandos and Yaya is allowed to push forward to support a front three of Silva, Aguero and Navas or Nasri. Pelleg has to know by now that 4-4-2 does not work against tougher opposition in many ways, cheifly that Yaya does not do as much defensive work as required and also Silva is pushed too far out wide

The answer is as you said earlier' date=' two def mids in the Fernandos and Yaya is allowed to push forward to support a front three of Silva, Aguero and Navas or Nasri. Pelleg has to know by now that 4-4-2 does not work against tougher opposition in many ways, cheifly that Yaya does not do as much defensive work as required and also Silva is pushed too far out wide[/quote'] 4-4-2 is alot less common than in past but Madrid are using it from time to time this year and it's working well for Ronaldo. It seems like more of 4-2-2-2 at times though :nice: