English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

We used same 1 against Chelsea and you know how big we are. If we can use it.... there's your answer :nice: Normal. Dortmund uses. Bayern does too sometimes. Many do.
Chelsea has better record head to head in premier league than big red mid table divers :agree:

Chelsea has better record head to head in premier league than big red mid table divers :agree:
Get over it you've been :whine: about that for ages :finger: For a decade people have complained about refs going in our favour, penalties, cards and even joked about own goal being one of top scorers for United one season. But that's how the world works...big teams are favoured more so deal with it :finger: Dive Maria :hail:

Get over it you've been :whine: about that for ages :finger: For a decade people have complained about refs going in our favour, penalties, cards and even joked about own goal being one of top scorers for United one season. But that's how the world works...big teams are favoured more so deal with it :finger: Dive Maria :hail:
Only PL team to beat Utd more in a H2H contest. :finger: Gonna steam-roll QPR and slippy G's team. Ferdinand has already chickened out with FA's help against Chelsea and Costa's back. OMG :rofl:

The answer is as you said earlier' date=' two def mids in the Fernandos and Yaya is allowed to push forward to support a front three of Silva, Aguero and Navas or Nasri. Pelleg has to know by now that 4-4-2 does not work against tougher opposition in many ways, cheifly that Yaya does not do as much defensive work as required and also Silva is pushed too far out wide[/quote'] City has been poor for some games. With derby nearing Pellegrini must be a little worried. Hope Pellegrini chooses the right combination for Manchester Derby.

Yeah I want to make you kangaal but not only you, sabby and kpxi are also in that list :yess: it will be so much fun seeing you guys bankrupt :mummydance: Ok I will pay you 5.97 trills but if I win then pay me same amount by taking 2.37 trills loan from sabby so that my dream of making you both kangaal will be fulfilled. After that I will see kpxi :dance: Deal is done :shakehands:
Slicka, what about this deal :--D

Silva ruled out is a bad news.Mangala has been shaky. So Pellegrini might opt for Demishellis. Aguero vs United defenders should be fun:haha: Rooney is back:fear: I want mangala to start. he can definitely handle RVP. Zabaletta vs Di Maria:fight: angel_3092665b.jpg