English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

Man United Defence:hysterical::hysterical: Rojo:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Smalling:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Valencia as RB:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: United defenders got owned by Augero Yaya:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: If not for DDG this would have been a humilation for United:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
looks like they are going to struggle a lot in defence in future too :sad: plus they are keeping Mata on the bench even after doing better for them. if he play regularly then he is capable of scoring more goals or at least assisting. he is far better than Janujaz and other players :agree:

madrid tonight and chelsea on sunday:cantstop: i have heard gerrard is not playing vs madrid
Need 3 points against Liverpool. Can't afford to lose points against this Liverpool team. Hope chelsea plays to their potential and hand liverpool a lesson.

Piers Morgan @piersmorgan · 14h 14 hours ago £60m & 2 Ferraris? > RT @VincentKompany “@piersmorgan: @VincentKompany If I pay you £50m will you come and play for us?” Great club but no. Vincent Kompany @VincentKompany · 14h 14 hours ago “@piersmorgan: £60m & 2 Ferraris?" Those days have gone Pearsie, I play for glory. :-) :haha::haha:

:poink:
That game wasn't going to make any difference to their group (yeah I know even then playing with possible best team and try to win that game is best option) but they gave rest to their players so that they can play with full energy against EPL league topper and try to win that game is also good option I think :winky: if that work then that will be good for them and they may start doing well in their next matches too and if not then nothing :two_thumbs_up: but with that team also they did much better than their previous match against same team or their previous EPL matches :dance: