English Premier League Season 2014-2015

bones

Spurs make come back to win..
yeah they made awesome comeback and that second goal came just before end of extra time :two_thumbs_up: referee was busy giving cards through out the match and that Benteke Red card made big difference. he did well and missed some chances till that incident :agree:

:rofl: Sanchez is leading the race with 7 goals (that too without any free wala PENALTY) and 2 assits :yay:
Hazard wins his own penalties though ..perfect example was arsenal game and he in big games performs while big players from other teams are most of time anonymous

Man United Defence:hysterical::hysterical: Rojo:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Smalling:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Valencia as RB:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: United defenders got owned by Augero Yaya:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: If not for DDG this would have been a humilation for United:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

ICF Gameweek topper in FPL:mummydance:
:woot: good going and keep on adding few extra points every week :two_thumbs_up: I got only 4 points less than you so no worries :yay: but I have made mistake by making unrequired change for this week, which will deduct 4 points from my total :hitler:

Hazard wins his own penalties though ..perfect example was arsenal game and he in big games performs while big players from other teams are most of time anonymous
that was for Slicka's comparison of those players :winky: yeah plus converting those penalties into goal is not that easy. this needs lots of skills and practice and if goal keeper is as skilful then it is more difficult :agree: with current form no match is big for Chelsea, not even against big teams. they are capable of scoring from anywhere and on the other hands other teams and most of their players are struggling to even convert simple chances :giggle: