Congratulations Pakistan

Gambit

Good observation. I noticed that too. Most if not all of his shots were on the legside in this ODI and in the 20/20 as well. Wonder what the Indian think tank was doing?:eyedance:
Well in the last over they bowled him well on the off side but he played a good shot for 4. EDIT: Nevermind that shot was through the leg side.
Guest HariSampath
see guys i totally understand what you are trying to say. you guys think if match was fixed than india would have never scored 320. But just imagine how can a bookmaker make more money. Can he tempt more people to bet if it is a dull contest where india scores just 180 or 200. The larger the total more the time they get the get the bettings from the punters. So they have to in the end also prove that india really dint do that bad as we won the first game and cannot just show our worst performance in the next game. what say?
Then why not allow India to score 350 and then lose ?? That way bookies make more money right ? So why should Dhoni and Uthappa fail ? No... it doesn't make any sense this was a fixed game. We just bowled poorly ( particularly Zaheer) and they batted very well and won. Not that surprising as last 2-3 years 300+ scores have been chased successfully , more than in the past years
Guest dada_rocks

Congratulations from me too, doesn't happen often :giggle:.. now please play ur usual insipid cricket for the rest of the series we need 4-1 scoreline in our favour.. do not disappoint me