Congratulations Pakistan

Gambit

Guest HariSampath

Pakistan played very well, chasing 322 against India in India is no mean task, they paced the inngs very well, that was the key Younis was brilliant. We could have closed it out after Mizbah's dismissal, but we scrd it up and frankly our bowling didn't deserve to win today

many decisions went against us... but anyway...nice game... now there will be some interest in the series... it also exposed some chinks in the armoury of Team India.. Zaheer has been very pale since australia series.. he needs to pull his sock up...need the pace, seam and aggression of Sreesanth..to add more variety.. Munna...where are you...do some hardwork boy.....and come back in team...with a bang..

Pathan had 3 LBW's not given. Yousuf, and Younis. That cost us the game. The "unpredictability of the umpires, and the exitement it brings", is the reason we lost. So that the game would be "exciting"......
Well.. it was exciting... second last ball finish.. see what i told ? :tounge_smile:
I'm sorry. I'd rather have the better team winning with 5 overs to spare' date=' as compared to the lesser team winning with 1 ball to spare.[/quote'] Well you see.. the better team would have won , had that stupid Zaheer Khan bowled properly... And what would you say had India won by 2 runs ? Still, the match would have been exciting and you would have been all happy then...