Cricket Stock Exchange - India-Bangladesh ODI Series : Markets for 3rd ODI up !

Cricket Stock Exchange - India-Bangladesh ODI Series : Markets for 3rd ODI up !  

1. 1.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :haha: Seedhe bolta Bhaiyon aur beheno to bhi matlab same hi nikalta, tere bhai ki behen teri bhi behen hi hui na... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :haha:
Jyada dimag mat chala apna :poink: Kisi ko bhi hum log bhai bol dete hain iska matlab yeh nahin hai ki un sabki ki behene bhi mere behene hain :nono: ladke bhai ho sakte hain but ladkiyan meri bahan nahin hain, sabko line marne ka pura adhikar hai mujhe :yess:
Jyada dimag mat chala apna :poink: Kisi ko bhi hum log bhai bol dete hain iska matlab yeh nahin hai ki un sabki ki behene bhi mere behene hain :nono: ladke bhai ho sakte hain but ladkiyan meri bahan nahin hain' date=' sabko line marne ka pura adhikar hai mujhe :yess:[/quote'] Bhaiyo ke saath saath rishte me bhehne bhi aati hai :dontknow: Means zest sahi bol raha tha :hehe:
Me toh abhi ke abhi sab daan kar dun. But usse tumhe free me paise kamane ki adat lag jayegi. Tum alsi ho jayoge. Mehnat karna chor doge aur hamesha bheek mangte rahoge. Bas tumhe in sab kharab adaton se dur rakhne ke liye chahete hue bhi me tumhe paise daan nahin kar sakta :sad:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Zakk trolled

WB Gaurav :icflove: Stock Index Good initiative and since the stock index settles at the end of the series, a decent option as a long-term investment (series) for a small profit :nice: But the points for runs needs some tweaks :hmmm: E.g: Suppose top 3 makes 18, 35, 152 & 2, 32, 101 then the top 3 index will settle for +5 points and depending on the quote (-20?) we make a profit of +25 . But one of the guys blasted a 152 so shouldn't we get a better profit? Units Concept Good one :two_thumbs_up: If the quote is too high, can we sell this? Holding Stock / Holding Margin Based on previous CSE, the players quotes don't move too much after each match especially not by +15(45 to 60) when he has had a failure. If he fails, his quote will mostly remain same for 2nd match and there is not much value in paying a holding margin. If he succeeds, his quote will increase for 2nd match and there is some value is paying a holding margin so that we cover for his failure in the match. Is this correct? If yes, then where is the benefit in paying holding margin for failed stock? Margin Money / Initial Deposit :hmmm: You are not as large hearted as Lord :cantstop: JK, will pay up as always

WB Gaurav :icflove: Stock Index Good initiative and since the stock index settles at the end of the series, a decent option as a long-term investment (series) for a small profit :nice: But the points for runs needs some tweaks :hmmm: E.g: Suppose top 3 makes 18, 35, 152 & 2, 32, 101 then the top 3 index will settle for +5 points and depending on the quote (-20?) we make a profit of +25 . But one of the guys blasted a 152 so shouldn't we get a better profit? Units Concept Good one :two_thumbs_up: If the quote is too high, can we sell this? Holding Stock / Holding Margin Based on previous CSE, the players quotes don't move too much after each match especially not by +15(45 to 60) when he has had a failure. If he fails, his quote will mostly remain same for 2nd match and there is not much value in paying a holding margin. If he succeeds, his quote will increase for 2nd match and there is some value is paying a holding margin so that we cover for his failure in the match. Is this correct? If yes, then where is the benefit in paying holding margin for failed stock? Margin Money / Initial Deposit :hmmm: You are not as large hearted as Lord :cantstop: JK, will pay up as always
Thanks Scarves :icflove: Stock Index Yes may be you are right, the table can be modified a bit to include a 150 + as a better points accumulator. The Index can be bought and sol at any time after the game. SO you may buy in Game 1, sell after Game 1, Buy in Game 2 again, Hold till game 3 and sell at Game 3. You may buy sell and do anything you want to hedge your losses :nice: Will definite change the points scoring table in favour of punters :nice: Units Yes you can :nice: Its similar to a Top scorer index, its just that I have changed the name to make it sound more secure :P Holding Margin No, I will explain it with an example : You are saying that why would someone pay holding margin in the first game if a player doesn't do well. Let me explain. If a player is quoted at 45 and he scores 20 the holding margin is 10 points, so if you ignore the holding margin, you lose 25 points. Come the next game, he is quoted at 50, he scores 60, the player settles at a profit of 10, the net balance of two days figures is 25-10 = 15 points loss. Now imagine the same situation with the holding margin concept. He buys the player at 45, holds and pays holding margin (10 points) = 55 points, it gets settled at 60 so you gain 5 points per share instead of losing. There lies the difference. So its always better to hold and stay rather than selling and buying gain in case of a loss making player. Margin Money This is primarily introduced to make the recovery process quicker and a lot more certain as there have been cases of bad debts in various editions of CSE. But in a way, the chance of making multi-billion losses have also been reduced to an extent. So the risk of losing big in a jiffy is not attracted with the margin money concept. So I have not only made myself a lot more secured as to the recovery process, but have reduced the losses incurred by the punters which in turn would come to me, so I have put a lid on the maximum revenue I can earn with punters going all out. Therefore it will not be fair to say that I have put this to my advantage :P Thanks a lot Scarves :icflove:

Markets for the first game updated ! Read the rules carefully since its a new concept altogether. Deposit the amount in my account soon for your stocks to be valid. Read the FAQs carefully, and even then if you have any doubt, you can ask me :icflove: I hope you all will have lots of fun :icflove:

bahut confusing hai :(( lagta hai gaurav ne saari CA ki padhai yahaan use ki :cantstop:
Aap aisa bologe toh dusro se kya ummeed rakhu :(( Abhi dobara se update kiya hai to avoid confusion. Aur koi doubt hai toh meet up in chat room of ICF, udhar samjhata hu :nice: