Wimbledon 2014 - June 23rd to July 6th

zep1706

Gotta give a lot of credit to Federer though despite the obvious choke from Novak. It is not east to play like this at his age.
Job not finished but wow this guy is good. The 3 breaks he saved (lost game in the end), then saved a championship point. Even in 1st set when Djokovic had set point produced the most clutch ace. What a beast :hatsoff: So tough mentally, complete opposite of Murray.

He misseed few easy vollies at crucial times.. Besides if you have good serve and voley going for you you can come back any time in wimbledon unlike French open.
Novak has never been good at the net. He has improved a lot but still misses many important ones.

Job not finished but wow this guy is good. The 3 breaks he saved (lost game in the end), then saved a championship point. Even in 1st set when Djokovic had set point produced the most clutch ace. What a beast :hatsoff: So tough mentally, complete opposite of Murray.
That statement is true regardless of what happens here.

He misseed few easy vollies at crucial times.. Besides if you have good serve and voley going for you you can come back any time in wimbledon unlike French open.
But in the most crucial points when Djokovic had set point 1st set and championship point last set Federer was really clutch. Damn this guy is so hard to beat.

But in the most crucial points when Djokovic had set point 1st set and championship point last set Federer was really clutch. Damn this guy is so hard to beat.
Djoko had more than one chance to close it out. HE choked on all the important points with indecisive foot work. To be honest Fedex didn't have to do anything magical.

Novak is calling for the trainer. bones would have crucified Nadal if it was him. :hysterical:
It is pretty bad, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because he's slipped 3 times during the match. Some of them look a bit nasty. Novak is having to fight Fed and the crowd here. If he gets it right between the ears, he should win this. He should have won this in 3 but such is his mental fragility at the moment chokes everywhere.

It is pretty bad, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because he's slipped 3 times during the match. Some of them look a bit nasty.
He called the trainer in the second set itself but as soon as he got the break, he suddenly did not need it. You make your own conclusion. :hysterical: The problem is your double standard, You accused Nadal of faking in the Australian open final when he played the last three sets as a crippled man. I was just showing you the mirror, I have no problem with Novak taking the MTO.

I thought given he's ageing Federer would be tiring in the 5th' date=' no signs so far though.[/quote'] Federer moves better than anyone else on grass. People don't realize that defense played a huge part in his 7 Wimbledon titles, especially the BH slice. Only Nadal can attack that slice, everyone else replies defensively giving Federer a chance to attack.