Record Hunter: 800 more to top the most runs list

head coach

Tendulkar will be either dropped or he will retire of its own from Test cricket after scoring 800 odd runs. He needs 804 runs to surpass Lara. Do you think he has the fuel to reach this milestone?
Fireworks on one side and these crackers on the other.... I am having blast for this diwali...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Head Coach's posts are nothing but useless irritants. He hardly ever backs claims with solid arguments and makes stupid statements just to piss people here. His topics arent even worth replying to. He is the home-grown version of Manali
hehe dont eat your words man. Truth is generally the best vindication against slander!
hehe dont eat your words man. Truth is generally the best vindication against slander!
Mr.Hc, safe to say that you like an absolute joker and your words carry credibility as long as keep making outlandish statements without having the guts to hang around and engage in constructive debate. As i said , i dont think your posts are worth responding to even.