Record Hunter: 800 more to top the most runs list

head coach

Mr.Hc, safe to say that you like an absolute joker and your words carry credibility as long as keep making outlandish statements without having the guts to hang around and engage in constructive debate. As i said , i dont think your posts are worth responding to even.
Talk about running out of ideas or trying to catchup the years of cricket. Looks like in both you are chasing man. Ride along my friend! You got lot of catch up to do. Have you watched anyone playing before Tendulkar appeared on the field?
Talk about running out of ideas or trying to catchup the years of cricket. Looks like in both you are chasing man. Ride along my friend! You got lot of catch up to do. Have you watched anyone playing before Tendulkar appeared on the field?
Just one question, Are you even remotely capable of a dignified ,constructive debate based on facts and knowledge, rather than just wallowing on with your " years of cricket ,have you watched anyone play".. etc nonsense ?
Just one question, Are you even remotely capable of a dignified ,constructive debate based on facts and knowledge, rather than just wallowing on with your " years of cricket ,have you watched anyone play".. etc nonsense ?
You've read his posts, do you think he even knows what facts and knowledge are? (Note to self: Must thank varun for installing that ignore list feature. Very, very helpful when idiots like head coach are concerned. :D)
go ahead and refute the OP boy. Let us see your galls
No no no Sir , you've got it the wrong way around.. YOU are the who has to prove things, coz YOU are the one who is making claims. Now show why do you think Sachin is a "record hunter" ?
You've read his posts, do you think he even knows what facts and knowledge are? (Note to self: Must thank varun for installing that ignore list feature. Very, very helpful when idiots like head coach are concerned. :D)
I really really loathe to use the ignore option, but for the first time , I am really really tempted.
Fellows you got to get in line to hit the perdant stall :-) Go on with your attacks on the poster because that is all you could do...
You have the mindless audacity to call the greatest batsman Indian cricket has ever produced as a "record hunter" in an indian fan site and you expect us to garland and fete you ? As i said , you are yet to come up with a SINGLE worthwhile point to re-inforce your statement. Is it because there is nothing really to say or even worse, you dont posses the intelligence to churn out some half-decent stuff ? Why are you embarrassing yourself in front of so many people ? Go hawk your tales to someone who doesnt a bull about cricket, not here where the average poster has enough cricketing knowledge to be an Indian selector.
No no no Sir , you've got it the wrong way around.. YOU are the who has to prove things, coz YOU are the one who is making claims. Now show why do you think Sachin is a "record hunter" ?
It is a saying. One who go in search for a prey is a hunter. Record is the prey here and hitting highest runs in tests is a record. Get it Mairers?
It is a saying. One who go in search for a prey is a hunter. Record is the prey here and hitting highest runs in tests is a record. Get it Mairers?
What unqualified nonsense ! Can you even think a bit on your head ? If that be the case , is Bradman a record-hunter too ? Is Murali a record hunter too. Actually, I have had enough of this specimen. Mis-pronouncing my nick is the most he can come up with i guess. Its just pure waste even engaging him. Good luck Sir , if taking pot-shots at an Indian great is what makes the day for you, so be it. All the best !