Zee rolls out Zindagi - A Channel dedicated to Pakistani content

AmreekanDesi

Zee rolls out Zindagi - A Channel dedicated to Pakistani content  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent

I watched two shows 'Humsafar' and first few episodes of 'Zindagi Gulzaar hai'. Here is what I observed: 1. They are fast paced. They have 25-30 of 1 hour episodes and gets finished. 2. Humsafar was first drama so i watched it completely but i was able to predict the whole thing from half way through. Zindagi Gulzar Hai I can already predict how it is going to end after watching first 4-5 episodes 3. No Zoom in Zoom out from 10 different angles from cameramen 4. Acting is on par with our soaps. However, our soap require more emotional drama and acting skills.
:two_thumbs_up: and no loud make up no heavy jewelry pehan ke sona khana pina nahana no heavy saaris mein sona (they actually wear night suits :P ) I missed a week of zindagi gulzar.. and utne mein from enemies they became friends and were married already :giggle:

:two_thumbs_up: and no loud make upno heavy jewelry pehan ke sona khana pina nahana no heavy saaris mein sona (they actually wear night suits :P ) I missed a week of zindagi gulzar.. and utne mein from enemies they became friends and were married already :giggle:
:--D i find that odd though.. Here i've seen a lot of pakistani girls/ladies who are heavy in make up and hair set up like they have just gotten out of parlour even when they go to shopping mall, food market etc. while Indian girls/ladies will be hardly with any make ups and hair in high buns. May be that has to do with lot of Indian women are working ones. Didnt know that fawad guy is coming in a movie. Wonder why we are picking pakistani actors, for no apparent reason.