Cricket Stock Exchange : India's tour of England 5 Tests Series ! Scarface wins ! Pay up losses by 22nd Aug 2014 and get 50% discount, Hurry up !

Terribly sorry guys, been busy with work, did not even get a proper internet connection for the last 10 days, and **** the firewall that tracks and blocks cricket websites :mad: Will update the first test standings and update the markets for tomorrow's test by today afternoon. As a token of apology, I will give a free stock to everyone for the second test :icflove:

Looks like Lord has successfully run this game in my absence. Thanks a million Lordie :icflove: If I have your permission, I will make the stocks for the third test :nice: Just let me know the standings the first two tests as per your game :icflove:

Looks like Lord has successfully run this game in my absence. Thanks a million Lordie :icflove: If I have your permission, I will make the stocks for the third test :nice: Just let me know the standings the first two tests as per your game :icflove:
Only thing you need to know about the standings is that the great Debutant :bow: is winning :bigboss: and as usual Zakk is last :hehe:
You are back :woot: Yeah,take it back.You know I am busier than you now :P I just accepted stocks for 2nd Test with same price. the CSE standings after here are as below.I did not accept index or Mutual fund for 2nd Test and didnt consider 1st test ones in my standings too.So make these adjustments :icflove: [TABLE=head]Position|Username|ICF$(in millions) 1.|Zestian|131000 2.|Debutant|47000 3.|Cricket_Hacker|30000 4.|Sachin=God|-9750 5.|Scarface|-20600 6.|Lord|-33000 7.|Bleed-Blue|-82750 8.|LeoRahi|-166000 9.|zakk|-730000 [/TABLE] Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tKtHK0BPv5K9vocPt76mLPab5hqMYBN0bTtmAgUjtyM/edit?usp=sharing
Thanks paaji :icflove: Now you go and study, I will take over, outstation audit pe bheja aur saala internet mein firewall lagaya tha koi bhi cricket sites nahi khulti thi isi liye update nahi kar paya :(( Main thrid test ke markets lagata hoon.
:cantstop: