Cricket Stock Exchange : India's tour of England 5 Tests Series ! Scarface wins ! Pay up losses by 22nd Aug 2014 and get 50% discount, Hurry up !

Despite not much success I have not yet given up on my SE career :ohyeah: I will be returning for the 5th test :bigboss: I will get some bheekh and then spend money here, all you CA's are going back to school :ohyeah::bigboss:
Tu to door hi reh be CHINDI :cantstop:
Been very very busy lately, sorry guys, as soon as I find some time this week, will settle it :pray: Forgive me guys, I really thought this series would be one real big one :(
arre yaar koi baat nahi. tu bhool ja is CSE ko aur settle karne ki bhi koi zaroorat nahi hai :two_thumbs_up: tu bas apne kaam per dhyan de yaar, o zyada zaroori hai :--D

League Standings updated and curtains drawn for this edition of CSE. It was by no means a fascinating contest as most of the punters are in red which coincides with India's dismal performance in the Test series. As far as the points table is concerned, Scarface wins this edition with a whopping 447 bn profit and this is primarily due to him selling Top 3 guns in the 4th Test which gave him 450 points as all the 6 batsmen failed to score big. Zakk gets the wooden spoon, I feel for him, he is very passionate about CSE and getting back to back wooden spoons is not what one wants, but that said, even his 1.6 trillion loss looks like peanuts for him. :icflove: I hope you all enjoyed this edition and are looking forward for ODI, I may nor may not have the ODI series CSE depending on th work schedule and time in hand, I will try my level best to make it for the ODI series as well, but if anyone has time and are interested, they may run it too :icflove: Thank you all and Pay up soon :P