Cricket Stock Exchange : India's tour of England 5 Tests Series ! Scarface wins ! Pay up losses by 22nd Aug 2014 and get 50% discount, Hurry up !

if the player doesnt play then his stocks will be void
Yeah I know. But the problem is the some other player will play in his place - I might have wanted to pick him. Its always better to know the starting XI before buying players here or selecting the final team for Super Selector.
Yeah I know. But the problem is the some other player will play in his place - I might have wanted to pick him. Its always better to know the starting XI before buying players here or selecting the final team for Super Selector.
Here its different.For Example, you can pick both Binny and Rohit.so whoever plays is counted and other is void.you dont incur losses.In SS you incur losses if you pick wrong player

@g92 - in the stock index market its written that "a sum of runs in both the innings" will be taken (in case of top 3 guns) - will this be for the same player or for the 3 highest scorers for each team in each inning? I mean suppose Dhawan, Pujara and Kohli top score for India in the 1st innings and Vijay, Rohit and Dhoni top score in the 2nd innings - in that case will you total the run scored by each player in both innings and the three who have top scored in the entire match will be taken or you will take Dhawan, Kohli, Pujara from 1st innings and Vijay, Rohit and Dhoni form 2nd innings?

@g92 - in the stock index market its written that "a sum of runs in both the innings" will be taken (in case of top 3 guns) - will this be for the same player or for the 3 highest scorers for each team in each inning? I mean suppose Dhawan' date=' Pujara and Kohli top score for India in the 1st innings and Vijay, Rohit and Dhoni top score in the 2nd innings - in that case will you total the run scored by each player in both innings and the three who have top scored in the entire match will be taken or you will take Dhawan, Kohli, Pujara from 1st innings and Vijay, Rohit and Dhoni form 2nd innings?[/quote'] You got it wrong/ its batsman batting at No. 1,2,3 of both the sides.
@g92 - in the stock index market its written that "a sum of runs in both the innings" will be taken (in case of top 3 guns) - will this be for the same player or for the 3 highest scorers for each team in each inning? I mean suppose Dhawan' date=' Pujara and Kohli top score for India in the 1st innings and Vijay, Rohit and Dhoni top score in the 2nd innings - in that case will you total the run scored by each player in both innings and the three who have top scored in the entire match will be taken or you will take Dhawan, Kohli, Pujara from 1st innings and Vijay, Rohit and Dhoni form 2nd innings?[/quote'] actually top 3 means top 3 in batting order.means Vijay,Dhawan and Pujara for both innings AFAIK