Cricket Stock Exchange : India's tour of England 5 Tests Series ! Scarface wins ! Pay up losses by 22nd Aug 2014 and get 50% discount, Hurry up !

How many Stocks/Indices/Units can I sell in a single match ? Like If I want to sell 1. A Player in normal CSE 2. Strike Rate Index 3. Double Stock 4. Team total Index 5. A Stock Index 6. A Unit of Mutual Fund All in one match, can I do it ?
Tou can double onbe stock (Players), you cna sell 2 stocks (Player) And you can buy or sell max 1 bn for indices (each)
IND v ENG 1st Test Dhawan Kohli Pujara X2 Rahane Dhobi Binny Gambhir Rohit Shami Bhuvi Aaron (SELL) Ishant (SELL) :D Root Ballance Cook (FREE) Bell Robson Buttler Prior Stokes Anderson Broad 1 Trillion Each :pray:
No Free Stock Sorry ! And max is 1 billion and not trillion :poink:
India vs England 1st test Ishant(sell) Pujara(x2) Kohli Rahane Dhawan Dhoni Cook(sell) Ballance Broad Anderson Robson Bell(free) All 800 billion
Max is 1 bn, why are you betting 800 bn :rofl: And no stocks are free, you can insure them (Max 2 player stocks).
if i insure someone and i get profits' date='then is there a commision on the profits?[/quote'] What commission? See, If you win, you win but you pay me a premium (as a %fixed and placed with the stock upfront) and of you lose, it gets VOID but you pay me the premium (as a % fixed and placed up with the stock upfront).