Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

3 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

He is our answer to Mark Wood, Adam Milne, Anrich Nortje, Mitchell Starc's of the world.

Tum jitney speedsters laoge, ham utne trundlers maarenge.

he is faster than all of them, even more than lee, akhtar, zahid, etc

3 hours ago, Vijy said:

he is faster than all of them, even more than lee, akhtar, zahid, etc

On a serious note though, I do like kevarappa. Has bounce and height. But speed is 126-132 on indian radars which read slow. Is it possible he is more of a 131-136 bowler who can potentially increase pace to about 130-140? Like just 5 kmph faster. 

1 hour ago, wazza said:

On a serious note though, I do like kevarappa. Has bounce and height. But speed is 126-132 on indian radars which read slow. Is it possible he is more of a 131-136 bowler who can potentially increase pace to about 130-140? Like just 5 kmph faster. 

I don't think he can increase it much. he is probably 131-136 as you said, but this pace can be tonked... even by Paan Parag

3 hours ago, wazza said:

Certainly ,visually he is quicker than Vasuki Koushik .To me he looked 130+, around 130-135.

8 minutes ago, MediumPacer said:

Certainly ,visually he is quicker than Vasuki Koushik .To me he looked 130+, around 130-135.

visually quicker, but in terms of ball leaving from the hand, koushik is slightly faster. kaverappa's pace in these speed guns was high 120s on avg, whereas for koushik it was low 130s

57 minutes ago, Vijy said:

visually quicker, but in terms of ball leaving from the hand, koushik is slightly faster. kaverappa's pace in these speed guns was high 120s on avg, whereas for koushik it was low 130s

Man I watched shamis bowling from the 2015-2017 era. His bounce was incredible. Speeds on shitty indian guns were readi g 133-141. Incredible bowler at his peak.

59 minutes ago, Vijy said:

Koushik I saw was around 132-136. 

That would easily be 135-140 on aus SA and pom guns.

2 minutes ago, wazza said:

Man I watched shamis bowling from the 2015-2017 era. His bounce was incredible. Speeds on shitty indian guns were readi g 133-141. Incredible bowler at his peak.

yes, but shami was 133-141 on those guns, whereas kaverappa is much slower. don't forget his tonking by paan parag. imagine what the likes of harry brook can do to him on a flat pitch

12 minutes ago, Vijy said:

yes, but shami was 133-141 on those guns, whereas kaverappa is much slower. don't forget his tonking by paan parag. imagine what the likes of harry brook can do to him on a flat pitch

Yea honestly well 132-141 on this guns means he is 136-145 in accurate guns so he was fast as f. 

With boubce too mind you. 

Keverappa does get bounce but yea 127-133 isn't good enough. Even tall bowlers need to bowl atlwast 133-138

Shorties need to Increase that to 136-141. 

3 to 4 kmph adjusment is needed to address the effectiveness of a tall guy versus a short guy. A short guy has to bowl 3 to a max of 3 kmph to equal the potency of a taller guy. 

3 minutes ago, wazza said:

Yea honestly well 132-141 on this guns means he is 136-145 in accurate guns so he was fast as f. 

With boubce too mind you. 

Keverappa does get bounce but yea 127-133 isn't good enough. Even tall bowlers need to bowl atlwast 133-138

Shorties need to Increase that to 136-141. 

3 to 4 kmph adjusment is needed to address the effectiveness of a tall guy versus a short guy. A short guy has to bowl 3 to a max of 3 kmph to equal the potency of a taller guy. 

In some other matches, I saw some balls by kaverappa in the 119-121 kph mark, and they were not deliberately bowled slow balls.

I am not as impressed by him as some other posters, so far at least.

Edited by Vijy
14 minutes ago, Vijy said:

In some other matches, I saw some balls by kaverappa in the 119-121 kph mark, and they were not deliberately bowled slow balls.

I am not as impressed by him as some other posters, so far at least.

I trust you man. Can you please apply for selector. Too many corrupt gucks there.

Just now, wazza said:

I trust you man. Can you please apply for selector. Too many corrupt gucks there.

wouldn't be eligible even if I wanted to :)

hoping that kavya (kaverappa) can add some pace. it is certainly possible as seen from mark wood and wahab riaz

10 minutes ago, Vijy said:

wouldn't be eligible even if I wanted to :)

hoping that kavya (kaverappa) can add some pace. it is certainly possible as seen from mark wood and wahab riaz

Ok its decided we want to gace trundlers then atleast we should pick slow trundlera who can bat. Why is it so hard for bcci lol.