La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A 2014/15

Sachin=GOD

For no reason is he called Penaldo. I read a stat if Benzema had taken all the penalties and scored he would have been the top scorer for them :haha:
He tries to play as number 9 now and not winger he is always sliding in box to finish but when madrid mid field got destroyed here he was not useful in that role and did not even go back and helped Bale atleast ran with ball and tried ...

He tries to play as number 9 now and not winger he is always sliding in box to finish but when madrid mid field got destroyed here he was not useful in that role and did not even go back and helped Bale atleast ran with ball and tried ...
Didn't see the match so thanks for that. Ronaldo is just proving he is a very good player but comparing him to Messi is just not fair to him.

Didn't see the match so thanks for that. Ronaldo is just proving he is a very good player but comparing him to Messi is just not fair to him.
TheY are different players Ronaldo is clinical finisher with pace who will get in box out speed everyone and finish ( current ronaldo ) very good in air too and very quick with ball in counters . Messi is different his dribbling is other level compared to ronaldo and so is his first touch his skills are great but he cannot do type of stuff ronaldo can ...but even I like messi more because he can even play in mid field and has vision to pass like fabregas and his one touch play near box it's so quick that even Suarez is struggling :cantstop: He is more technical player I guess while ronaldo is efficient scoring machine ..both are great and I do not even know how people compare them as they are different players . Next gen example is hazard and bale it's perfect example as both are wingers but how different do they play ...

Ronaldo rarely does that these days - outspeeding everyone and finishing - majority of his goals are penalties and rest are tap-ins. There is a reason why Messi is compared to greats of the game like Maradona, Pele while Ronaldo is compared just with Messi.

Ronaldo rarely does that these days - outspeeding everyone and finishing - majority of his goals are penalties and rest are tap-ins. There is a reason why Messi is compared to greats of the game like Maradona' date=' Pele while Ronaldo is compared just with Messi.[/quote'] Ronaldo have too much glamour and fanbois.He is also selected as Guardian no 1 in top 100 for 2014.Will get BDoR this year as well.

Ronaldo rarely does that these days - outspeeding everyone and finishing - majority of his goals are penalties and rest are tap-ins. There is a reason why Messi is compared to greats of the game like Maradona' date=' Pele while Ronaldo is compared just with Messi.[/quote'] I used to think so but very fact he gets into those great positions show his speed and ability to run at right time ... Messi against madrid could have done 2 tap ins but was just 2 or 3 steps behind when Suarez set it up as he was not quick enough .. I am not his fanboy and have no reason to be but he is really really good and deserve respect he gets ..