Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

For where? Oscar is good' date=' you mean on right, how is Schurlle going?[/quote'] Ramires ,Shurrler are good but not good enough like bayern and when you have chance why not go for it ? There is no other place which need strength img and shurrler is good probably little out of form but is missing goal a lot :cantstop: But he did so well again for Germany and has pure pace and links well when in form so let's see what Jose does :hmmm: Oscar position is safe he is growing into good player too :two_thumbs_up:

Why don't you guys just buy Dortmund since you are so damn big :finger: We literally bought half of athletico too:hysterical:
Unfortunately we rarely get to show how big we are :cantstop: Until this season always lost out on best players, players know in Manchester it is cold, often raining and always cloudly like Ronaldo said. Wheras Madrid, Barca etc have perfect weather. :sad: Even Vidic once said life in Manchester was miserable, he said he one day wanted to play in Italy. He was our captain back then. Certainly 1 of the factors that puts players off from going to Manchester.

:ohmy::two_thumbs_up: I watch UCL on free tv and free streams :giggle:
It's cheap in India but I just cannot watc sports on streams on small screen I watch movies like this all the time but sports I need tv ..this is also reason I am not following bundesliga much because no he coverage being shown in India :((

I can't believe Drogba ended up scoring that same exact action replay corner goal he scores everytime. :whine: He's too old ffs. Was action replay of goal vs Bayern in final but from other side.
plus Persie was there were exactly Drogba had hit that ball :giggle: for Drogba to saving Chelsea :hatsoff:

Chelsea starting with all the youngsters: Cech; Christensen, Zouma, Cahill, Filipe Luis; Mikel, Ake; Salah, Oscar, Schurrle; Drogba © Need to find a replacement for Oscar. Looked worn out against ManU and yet had to play out the 90 mins. Now this game.