Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

Chelsea starting with all the youngsters: Cech; Christensen, Zouma, Cahill, Filipe Luis; Mikel, Ake; Salah, Oscar, Schurrle; Drogba © Need to find a replacement for Oscar. Looked worn out against ManU and yet had to play out the 90 mins. Now this game.
I think oscar was good against United only fabregas was not effective as he was man marked but Oscar was making clever little passes

I think oscar was good against United only fabregas was not effective as he was man marked but Oscar was making clever little passes
Felaini pwned Fabregas. Oscar did well but look tired. Needs some rest. Tempted to buy Reus and sell that plastic Egyptian Messi turd! Salah doesn't fit in Chelsea attack. We already have an attacking midfielder in Fabregas and Iva can fit in that role too, but Reus would have been a grand buy. Fuuuuu

Felaini pwned Fabregas. Oscar did well but look tired. Needs some rest. Tempted to buy Reus and sell that plastic Egyptian Messi turd! Salah doesn't fit in Chelsea attack. We already have an attacking midfielder in Fabregas and Iva can fit in that role too, but Reus would have been a grand buy. Fuuuuu
They will buy more people for sure don't worry about it and oscar is not the problem to me he is very impressive but what can he do alone ? :cantstop: Against United he was finding spaces and about fabregas this always happens when you play so well people man mark you but it allowed others like hazard to run freely and if Costa was there I am sure he would have been involved more but chelsea were happy with what happened only ivanovic red was farce and becaus eofi t we lost 2 points and ivanovic marked fellani all day and I saw match and luis handheld di Maria like nothing :giggle:

Even against United Oscar found place very easily and did the kind of job which goes unnoticed but we n ed replacement of matic badly as if he gets injured we are screwed other positions are safe and shurrler will find form soon I am not worried about him but salah etc are not big players we already know that

They will buy more people for sure don't worry about it and oscar is not the problem to me he is very impressive but what can he do alone ? :cantstop: Against United he was finding spaces and about fabregas this always happens when you play so well people man mark you but it allowed others like hazard to run freely and if Costa was there I am sure he would have been involved more but chelsea were happy with what happened only ivanovic red was farce and becaus eofi t we lost 2 points and ivanovic marked fellani all day and I saw match and luis handheld di Maria like nothing :giggle:
The top top central midfielders which Fabregas is right now don't let stuff like that lessen their effectiveness even in biggest games. I didn't see 2nd half but read that he made bit of a comeback in 2nd. :nice:

The top top central midfielders which Fabregas is right now don't let stuff like that lessen their effectiveness even in biggest games. I didn't see 2nd half but read that he made bit of a comeback in 2nd. :nice:
He is always useful but mouriihno has said himself that he likes when people man mark fabregas as it lets other play freely and chelsea dominated 2 no half and played high quality football until hazard and Oscar were substituted

Even against United Oscar found place very easily and did the kind of job which goes unnoticed but we n ed replacement of matic badly as if he gets injured we are screwed other positions are safe and shurrler will find form soon I am not worried about him but salah etc are not big players we already know that
No no, no way. :two_thumbs_up: Fan of Oscar and a gun player, I'm actually worried about his fitness. Should be rested since there aren't any good replacement for him to start for us. Has been staring in what 6 of the last 7 games? Could have been given some time off yesterday. Gun player, no doubt. :two_thumbs_up: Zouma was very good too. Mikel was as bad as he was against ManU. Most impressive of the lot were the youngsters Chec and Drogba :--D

No no, no way. :two_thumbs_up: Fan of Oscar and a gun player, I'm actually worried about his fitness. Should be rested since there aren't any good replacement for him to start for us. Has been staring in what 6 of the last 7 games? Could have been given some time off yesterday. Gun player, no doubt. :two_thumbs_up: Zouma was very good too. Mikel was as bad as he was against ManU. Most impressive of the lot were the youngsters Chec and Drogba :--D
:hysterical: Oscar is still finding form and getting better and should play as much as possible to get better and our legendary youngsters are doing better than expected and still giving courtois and remy run for their places :cantstop:

:agree: Salah is over rated. Reus or Barkley for in transfer window:pray::pray: Mourinho will sign a quality DM in upcoming transfer window.