Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

Ramires was also injured and was doing well for our team before injury so it's good news..only remy is left and he on his own can score 15 goals he is very underrated .. I think injury crisis is over for now but he will now use Costa with care
if you guys are feeling this much for a week injury then think what must be we going through :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

if you guys are feeling this much for a week injury then think what must be we going through :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
We can easily take 7 injuries but they should not happen in same position :cantstop: And then there are suspensions because of horrid refers decisions so we are in same boat as arsenal but difference is player who are fit will step up and mourihno will change playing style accordingly :--D

We can easily take 7 injuries but they should not happen in same position :cantstop: And then there are suspensions because of horrid refers decisions so we are in same boat as arsenal but difference is player who are fit will step up and mourihno will change playing style accordingly :--D
currently we are facing bulk injuries in all departments from our goal post to opposite goal post :cantstop: yeah we saw how you managed with two serious injuries last week :rofl: actually no team can manage if their main players get injured :agree: hope your team remains fully fit forever :two_thumbs_up:

currently we are facing bulk injuries in all departments from our goal post to opposite goal post :cantstop: yeah we saw how you managed with two serious injuries last week :rofl: actually no team can manage if their main players get injured :agree: hope your team remains fully fit forever :two_thumbs_up:
what did we do last week ? played well and should have won until that dive ? united at home are different than united away at home they win everything but away have lost or drawn last 6 games it was still pretty good result and arsenal has not beaten even this horrid united n last 3-4 years :rofl:

what did we do last week ? played well and should have won until that dive ? united at home are different than united away at home they win everything but away have lost or drawn last 6 games it was still pretty good result and arsenal has not beaten even this horrid united n last 3-4 years :rofl:
you guys were thinking that you can beat them easily but only managed draw :rofl: that to help from Persie's own goal :winky: yeah they are still getting settled and may tougher to beat after few weeks, even away and that I think is going to start with us only :cantstop: currently we are struggling against weaker teams too :((

you guys were thinking that you can beat them easily but only managed draw :rofl: that to help from Persie's own goal :winky: yeah they are still getting settled and may tougher to beat after few weeks, even away and that I think is going to start with us only :cantstop: currently we are struggling against weaker teams too :((
who said we will win easily ? it was just usual banter before game and i even wrote after city lost that mourihno will rest costa and might go for 1 point so that n long term we do better and for most art specially in 2nd half we bossed the game until united got lucky and you can tell where teams are that one team is happy with home draw while there is angry and that too in toughest place to play away

who said we will win easily ? it was just usual banter before game and i even wrote after city lost that mourihno will rest costa and might go for 1 point so that n long term we do better and for most art specially in 2nd half we bossed the game until united got lucky and you can tell where teams are that one team is happy with home draw while there is angry and that too in toughest place to play away
Yeah I know you guys were having fun :winky: Why you guys paly for 1 point against big teams, when even not that good teams also can beat them then why cant you :hmmm: I know playing safer and increasing lead over them is better than losing match and lead both. But then too :--D They were coming from unexpected draw of last week to compete with league toppers and scored that thrilling goal in last minute to equalise the game which made them that happy :agree:

Yeah I know you guys were having fun :winky: Why you guys paly for 1 point against big teams, when even not that good teams also can beat them then why cant you :hmmm: I know playing safer and increasing lead over them is better than losing match and lead both. But then too :--D They were coming from unexpected draw of last week to compete with league toppers and scored that thrilling goal in last minute to equalise the game which made them that happy :agree:
It's champions league way to play games you win at home and get draw away ..main criticism of wenger is thT he does not respects big teams enough and that is why they lose so badly But here we did try to win but if it was between risking costa or getting more points here and to me it was no brainier to rest Costa for now so he can play more in champions league and latter part of league

To prove my point chelsea vs top6 has best record and arsenal has worst record vs top 6 in last 2 seasons ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2753241/Arsenal-collected-meagre-26-points-90-against-Premier-League-big-boys-five-years.html No need to read all but there is table given here which proves my point This is also reason chelsea are best English side in champions league currently and city struggle with even better squad (last season ) and similar squad this season