Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

:two_thumbs_up:
This What United needed to do with pogba let him play for other good clubs where he will get chance Chelsea did same with courtois and if talent is not good enough just sell them this way their development in not harmed ...good system imo

This What United needed to do with pogba let him play for other good clubs where he will get chance Chelsea did same with courtois and if talent is not good enough just sell them this way their development in not harmed ...good system imo
Januzaj is going to Ajax its being reported :two_thumbs_up: Every club has players out on loan. Usually they are reserve team and don't have the ability Courtois had last year but it was understandable since Cech was No.1. Think Pogba was good enough to take over from Scholes. :((

Januzaj is going to Ajax its being reported :two_thumbs_up: Every club has players out on loan. Usually they don't have the ability Courtois had last year but it was understandable since Cech was No.1.
Good news ...januzaj is perfect example of player who can develop a lot on loan :two_thumbs_up:

We just need to keep jose as coach he normally is great judge of talent :two_thumbs_up: And if this guy is good enough to come into main team he will be called back I am sure ..
Speaking of which... I think Pique is out of form he is not bad. He is facing compeition with Mascerano turning CB and 2 other CB's maybe that is playing a role I dunno. But point Im trying to make is Pique, Pogba, Januzaj... our scouts are the best :proud:

Speaking of which... I think Pique is out of form he is not bad. He is facing compeition with Mascerano turning CB and 2 other CB's maybe that is playing a role I dunno. But point Im trying to make is Pique, Pogba, Januzaj... our scouts are the best :proud:
Very fact macherano has to play as cb tells you everything about their defence :giggle: And he was one man trying to hold off all of Real Madrid and pique had horror game against agax too :(( Hope he is never linked with chelsea again :pray:

That Oscar goal was awesome and Costa looked good for major part not at his best but even he had part in first goal ... Shurrler looked fine but Willian was up and down but I hope people understand Oscar is not our weakness and is growing into wonderful player ...we don't need rues :p Some back ups will be handy though with we going deep into almost all competitions :cantstop:

Shurrler looked fine but Willian was up and down but I hope people understand Oscar is not our weakness and is growing into wonderful player ...we don't need rues :p Some back ups will be handy though with we going deep into almost all competitions :cantstop:
Willian is pure ****. Chelsea's right wing is definitely weak. Hope we get Reus. Willian is total waste of money:sad:28m for Willian is wate. Sell him and get reus. Oh i missed Salah. Sell all these.

Willian is pure ****. Chelsea's right wing is definitely weak. Hope we get Reus. Willian is total waste of money:sad:28m for Willian is wate. Sell him and get reus. Oh i missed Salah. Sell all these.
Reus plays on left and middle and not right Muller is right for Germany and Willian was not pure shyte looked little injured but he is pretty good but rest of them :headshake: Shurrler is quality and probably best of them but in bad form but almost scored yesterday and so did terry so win could have been lot bigger