Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

Muller is right for Germany and Willian was not pure shyte looked little injured but he is pretty good but rest of them :headshake:
Willian's stats as atatcker looks bad. Time to move on. Watch out for Mourinho replacing him in upcoming window:yay:

Keeper made good saves but all I am saying is in limited time shurrler looked better...probably mourihno gave him lot of sarcastic praises :p
andre schurrle is not bad. He will certainly improve. Will remain with chelsea too unlike Willian.

andre schurrle is not bad. He will certainly improve. Will remain with chelsea too unlike Willian.
willian has been fine and ramires is now fit willian is actually better than shurrler and more consistent but i have seen shurrer in world cup and he looked in different class but i think he was playing on left :winky:

Schurrle can be rubbish at time. Willian had done quiet well for us. Damn pacy!
yep very good for us all goals we conceded imo were also because ramires was injured and our substitites were too defensive but with ramires back i do not think we will concede late after substitution specially shurrler looking little better

Chelsea facing Maribor tonight. Remy Mikel ruled out.

Mourinho added: "If Liverpool decide to rest players when they play against the European champions it's a question for the Liverpool manager, it's not a question for me. "Normally, against the most difficult opponents, normally I will try to go with my best team."

"Normally, against the most difficult opponents, normally I will try to go with my best team."
:cantstop: A Tweet- ''Is Remy out of today's match? Today seems like a perfect match to rest Costa to make him ready for doing inexplicable things to LFC defense.''