Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

Bayern and RM are favourites' date=' IMO but Chelsea have a chance too if we give it our best[/quote'] Yep we might not be able to beat them but I am sure they can't beat us too and maybe with some brilliance of individual players we can win :two_thumbs_up: But bayern can replace robben with ribery and be just as strong :fear:

Hazard missed penalty ...stupid game for chelsea but this game proved one thing that we are no where near level of being called champions league contenders ...don't buy the hype of English media :cantstop:
They will step it up when bigger games come. I think this is best Chelsea side in recent years knowing what the new signings can do and are doing. Any Mourinho side is always a UCL contender and guaranteed semi finalists :cantstop: Last year they had shock losses. This time they will not be losing for some time :nervous:

They will step it up when bigger games come. I think this is best Chelsea side in recent years knowing what the new signings can do and are doing. Any Mourinho side is always a UCL contender and guaranteed semi finalists :cantstop: Last year they had shock losses. This time they will not be losing for some time :nervous:
Ok ..let me put it his way if you wanted to bet your imaginary house and money (which you don't have ) who will you put it on ?

Ok ..let me put it his way if you wanted to bet your imaginary house and money (which you don't have ) who will you put it on ?
On Real Madrid But Chelsea for me is 3rd favourite after Bayern and I will put them ahead of Barca because I don't think their coach will outsmart Mourinho. And I also believe this time round Chelsea will edge Atleti and beat PSG again if drawn together.

On Real Madrid But Chelsea for me is 3rd favourite after Bayern and I will put them ahead of Barca because I don't think their coach will outsmart Mourinho. And I also believe this time round Chelsea will edge Atleti and beat PSG again if drawn together.
I am putting on bayern on which counters won't work anymore As they are using more direct style with some goals coming with just 3 passes :cantstop:

Diego Costa has been left out of the Spain squad for the games against Belarus and Germany – on the advice of Chelsea. Spain head coach Vicente del Bosque confirmed he has taken the advice of Chelsea doctors, who told him Costa is feeling discomfort in his pelvis. Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho was furious with the condition Costa returned to the club in after the last international break. The striker had hamstring and groin problems, and also had to spend a night in hospital because of a severe virus. Mourinho made it clear that he was unhappy that Spain did not follow Chelsea's advice and revealed Del Bosque never calls him. But it now seems Del Bosque has moved to pacify Mourinho by taking Chelsea's advice. "We have reached the decision with doctors from Chelsea,” said Del Bosque. "He is taking a break because of discomfort in his pelvis." Costa appeared as a half-time substitute in Chelsea's ‎Champions League draw with Maribor on Wednesday night and is expected to face Liverpool on Saturday lunchtim
:two_thumbs_up:

I am putting on bayern on which counters won't work anymore As they are using more direct style with some goals coming with just 3 passes :cantstop:
If counters don't work do what Manchester did vs Barca... park the bus and well...keep parking the bus :hysterical: Get lucky goal against run of play like fluke long shot etc etc :yay: That's what we did in 2008 and we won :yay: With our solid defense. Barring Scholes our Midfield was completly over run by Barca. Seemed like Defense and then a Ronaldo up front. Nothing in middle :hysterical:

If counters don't work do what Manchester did vs Barca... park the bus and well...keep parking the bus :hysterical: Get lucky goal against run of play like fluke long shot etc etc :yay: That's what we did in 2008 and we won :yay: With our solid defense. Barring Scholes our Midfield was completly over run by Barca. Seemed like Defense and then a Ronaldo up front. Nothing in middle :hysterical:
Problem is they have ribery,robben,muller,gotze and many more on front too :cantstop: Lewandoski is as good as benzema or better to me they are favourites hope real and bayern meet in semi final :cantstop:

Problem is they have ribery,robben,muller,gotze and many more on front too :cantstop: Lewandoski is as good as benzema or better to me they are favourites hope real and bayern meet in semi final :cantstop:
Yep he is very clinical when he gets chance in front of goal. Benzema on the other hand in previous years is not as composed in front of goal. Sometimes he misses pretty easy chances. Atm he is in excellent form no doubt but at start of season sections Madrid fans were booing him :facepalm: Lewandowski single handedly destroyed Real few years back. Dortmund knocked Mourinho's Real out. Last 2 times Real played in Dortmund home ground 2-0, last year Reus double 4-1, 2 years ago, Lewandowski all 4 goals!