Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

Yep he is very clinical when he gets chance in front of goal. Benzema on the other hand in previous years is not as composed in front of goal. Sometimes he misses pretty easy chances. Atm he is in excellent form no doubt but at start of season sections Madrid fans were booing him :facepalm: Lewandowski single handedly destroyed Real few years back. Dortmund knocked Mourinho's Real out. Last 2 times Real played in Dortmund 2-0, last year Reus double 4-1, 2 years ago, Lewandowski all 4 goals!
:omg: No wonder reus is angry at him leaving Dortmund he is probably best European striker if you don't count ronaldo as one then ?:hmmm:

:omg: No wonder reus is angry at him leaving Dortmund he is probably best European striker if you don't count ronaldo as one then ?:hmmm:
Diego Costa atm. Scored in almost every UCL game last year, matched Ronaldo in league. More consistency. Zlatan too if he still has it after injury at this age we'll have to see. :nice: But when Lewandowski gets going he is hard to stop. Recently he said he was finding it bit hard to adapt to Bayern because he said start of game opposition parking bus, 3-0 up still opposition parking bus :cantstop: He said it's bit hard to adapt with 2 players always on u and bus always parked. But recently he has started scoring. He can also head a ball in, unlike Barca forwards :giggle: (though it seems Messi has started jumping over defenders and scoring now too :cantstop:)

I mean European born strikers and Costa technically is not :p and he is not as good currently on form because of injury and if you count him you can count guys like aguero who probably not as good as guys you mentioned ..to me is better than Costa this season or maybe I like his playing style more

I mean European born strikers and Costa technically is not :p and he is not as good currently on form because of injury and if you count him you can count guys like aguero who probably not as good as guys you mentioned ..to me is better than Costa this season or maybe I like his playing style more
Aguero is getting alot of goals in EPL but what happens to him against quality defenses in UCL and at WC :sad: Bullying minnows and 1 fluke performence against quality Man Utd defense so far. Lets see how he does vs Bayern :nice:

Aguero is getting alot of goals in EPL but what happens to him against quality defenses in UCL and at WC :sad: Bullying minnows and 1 fluke performence against quality Man Utd defense so far. Lets see how he does vs Bayern :nice:
He did well in ucl...rest of team failed around him this season :cantstop:

This season only big team City faced so far are Bayern. Last year Barca disposed of them pretty comfortably like they were some mid table team in knockouts stages :cantstop:
Roma too but bayern even you know they will do that to any team on form currently other than Madrid who also are in hot form

Roma too but bayern even you know they will do that to any team on form currently other than Madrid who also are in hot form
No I don't think so they couldn't do that to Dortmund or second placed German team which held them to 0-0 Maybe that slow tempo Italian league style is just outdated now. I dunno but even Juve can't put together the results you would expect of them looking at their midfield on paper. They are so dominant in Italy but losing to Olympiakos in UCL.. Italian league is most boring. Speed is slower than La Liga, crowd is really far away all Olympic stadiums with athletics tracks after pitch. Crowd never fills stadium. But still they were known for having the best defense, not anymore. Their style is just outdated I think.

No I don't think so they couldn't do that to Dortmund or second placed German team which held them to 0-0 Maybe that slow tempo Italian league style is just outdated now. I dunno but even Juve can't put together the results you would expect of them looking at their midfield on paper. They are so dominant in Italy but losing to Olympiakos in UCL..
Fair enough ..you know lot more but it's problem of team imo as agero rarely misses if he gets chance and I have seen him score goals even without looking at goal and twisting and turning and he makes very quick runs and is fairly good at holding ball too and dribbling

Fair enough ..you know lot more but it's problem of team imo as agero rarely misses if he gets chance and I have seen him score goals even without looking at goal and twisting and turning and he makes very quick runs and is fairly good at holding ball too and dribbling
Maybe so. Aguero may also have improved now that he's 26. Not saying he was bad before just not as good vs top sides like Costa was but maybe like u say it was team. Games vs Bayern, 2nd vs Chelsea will tell more cause we know they won't face anymore big teams after UCL elimination :hysterical:

Maybe so. Aguero may also have improved now that he's 26. Not saying he was bad before just not as good vs top sides like Costa was but maybe like u say it was team. Games vs Bayern' date=' 2nd vs Chelsea will tell more cause we know they won't face anymore big teams after UCL elimination :hysterical:[/quote'] Chelsea easily kept him quiet good defence and manager like mourihno always eliminate main threats like even di Maria against United Liverpool will be tricky to stop because they have no real threat :hysterical: