Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

Any team is fine ...actually more attacking and positive these teams are it's easier for chelsea to deal with it I just hope we do not face athletico Madrid in this competition because they and chelsea are too similar in many ways and both happy with draws so I am not sure how it will end this season when we have more quality ....

Bid adieu, Torres. Thanks for the very limited a winner. Still a UCL winner. :hatsoff: Sucked away all hopes from Barca- "Here's Torres....oh the ball held up....BUT THE OPPORTUNITY IS THERE....FERNANDO TORRES HAS BROKEN HIS DUCK AT LAST"
milan fans are crying on reddit :hysterical:

Torres was a free deal. :giggle:
no we were still paying him huge wages this frees it up :winky: we are ffp compliant club in growth trying to create goodwill so Chelsea now try to shrink budget and this is reason they got rid of torres even for free transfer .. city are like 10 years behind the curve but they will need to do this too sooner or later

why do u think we let lampard go ? he did not agree to get new contract with less wages according to his age and performance .. quite honestly only united can afford to burn money and even they have limit like falcao loan deal because they could not out right buy him without fine or ban . soon people will start talking about how good our team structure is :winky:

no we were still paying him huge wages this frees it up :winky: we are ffp compliant club in growth trying to create goodwill so Chelsea now try to shrink budget and this is reason they got rid of torres even for free transfer .. city are like 10 years behind the curve but they will need to do this too sooner or later
I mean free deal to Milan