Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

we are raiding your mid field this year :diablo:
raid away i think most saints fans probably know somebody or the other will buy their players next season. Pay a good price and thats fine. You need to boost your defence though. Terry is getting old and Cahill i am not sure can Marshall the defence as well as Terry. Chelsea's midfield is actually well stocked.

raid away i think most saints fans probably know somebody or the other will buy their players next season. Pay a good price and thats fine. You need to boost your defence though. Terry is getting old and Cahill i am not sure can Marshall the defence as well as Terry. Chelsea's midfield is actually well stocked.
i was joking we are flexible in defense iva can play as center back so we can jsut buy world class right back which lets face it are easier to find than pure center backs . also zouma is really good young defender yesterday kept sterling in check all game with his pace and never let them counter even with high line so we will be ok i suppose mid field is problem when matic gets injured as ramires is injury prone and mikel is useless and fabregas without some one like matic cannot play in pivot so we would be smart to find 1 more mid fielder and get rid of mikel..

Cahill is not even in the replacement. Zouma's there and Iva can do the job too. Cahill has been piss poor lately whereas Zouma's been a tank.

There are tons of Chelsea fans who haven't. I can see where its coming from' date=' since you're placed in the UK. Meh..nevermind[/quote'] lol you got all serious you know i am just playing... anyways its buzzing at the moment in the UK Chelsea v Man city if Chelsea win then they will win the title is what i feel. 8 points will be hard to overhaul. will goto watch it in the pub.

lol you got all serious you know i am just playing... anyways its buzzing at the moment in the UK Chelsea v Man city if Chelsea win then they will win the title is what i feel. 8 points will be hard to overhaul. will goto watch it in the pub.
match is bit of a let down now no fabregas and costa for us while no toure and bony for city :cantstop: we will go for draw and try to nick it with hazard making some crazy run

match is bit of a let down now no fabregas and costa for us while no toure and bony for city :cantstop: we will go for draw and try to nick it with hazard making some crazy run
evens it up.... I think at home you should go for the win

evens it up.... I think at home you should go for the win
do you know who our manager is ? :P we are should do ok if ramires lasts the match he was brilliant vs liverpool but i meant quality will be let down we obviously have enough to compete and should be close game :nice:

do you know who our manager is ? :P we are should do ok if ramires lasts the match he was brilliant vs liverpool but i meant quality will be let down we obviously have enough to compete and should be close game :nice:
he does attack more at home. With a series of games in the champions league etc coming up Chelsea do need to build a lead.

he does attack more at home. With a series of games in the champions league etc coming up Chelsea do need to build a lead.
i agree ..but he can also think about 5 being enough for now with we having easy runs of game and most big games at home after this (other than arsenal ) we play united ,saints,liverpool and everton at home in 2nd part of season so we can extend lead even with draw vs city.. also city will also play barca 2 times when we play PSG so its kind of even for now . all i am saying is we would love a win but mourihno will set up not to lose and with ramires fully fit and fabregas unfit it suits team more ..

i agree ..but he can also think about 5 being enough for now with we having easy runs of game and most big games at home after this (other than arsenal ) we play united ,saints,liverpool and everton at home in 2nd part of season so we can extend lead even with draw vs city.. also city will also play barca 2 times when we play PSG so its kind of even for now . all i am saying is we would love a win but mourihno will set up not to lose and with ramires fully fit and fabregas unfit it suits team more ..
I think Man city will concentrate more on the premier league. Their aim in the champions league was to leave the group stages. They have achieved that. So they might cede to Barca in the champions league.

I think Man city will concentrate more on the premier league. Their aim in the champions league was to leave the group stages. They have achieved that. So they might cede to Barca in the champions league.
their owners are pouring in money (directly and indirectly as sponsors ) so that they do well in champions league truth is to get to next level they need to win champions league badly same with PSG and if they do not improve performance from last year the manager will get fired . lets wait and see lots of matches still left nad imo both managers for now without big players will take 5 point difference over the risk of 8/2 point difference

what a boring team chelsea are 0 attempts on goal in the second half. Jose is like the MSD of world football. Titles under his belt but boring as feck with defensive captaincy. This is not how football is supposed to be played. Not saying you need to be out and out attack but there needs to be some initiative to score on your own rather than waiting for the opponents to slip up so you can hit on the counter.